This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How good are namco Bandai games on pc

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
5 months ago#1
Any frame stutter or stuff like that?
PSN=EbahamutE YT=anubisbahamut
I love fighting games

User Info: nuclearhotsauce

nuclearhotsauce
5 months ago#2
They're generally pretty good, only one I can remember right now is Tales of Zestiria locked to 30 FPS, need a mod to get it to 60, but then I get all kinds of graphic glitches like clipping and flickering

Haven't encountered one that's completely botched and unplayable on launch

User Info: ThisIsAKnoife

ThisIsAKnoife
5 months ago#3
so published games count? dark souls is by far the worst pc port i’ve ever seen. the remaster we got 7 years later is what the original port should’ve been.
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.

anubisbahamut
5 months ago#4
Ya that sounds like a straight port made at 30fps...

But ya thanks just wondering. I’m going to start buying more of them on Pc and just hoping they aren’t terribly optimized.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games

anubisbahamut
5 months ago#5
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
so published games count? dark souls is by far the worst pc port i’ve ever seen. the remaster we got 7 years later is what the original port should’ve been.

But the remaster is fine right? I’m more so talking about in recent memory like that past few years because things change overtime like the fact there are more console games coming to Pc and more Pc games getting launched at the same time as the console counterpart instead of later for example.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games

User Info: nuclearhotsauce

nuclearhotsauce
5 months ago#6
Oh yeah forgot about Dark Souls PtD on pc, yeah that was an abomination

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
5 months ago#7
The quick answer is that some of them were great and some were poor but it seems Bandai realized this somehow over the past year or two and has been working fairly hard to rectify them (Dark Souls Remastered, the Naruto games for examples). Their pricing is all sorts of stupid though.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
5 months ago#8
tekken 7 is fantastic...minus that time denuvo broke the game when one of akuma's moves was performed
everything else seems questionable at best
[?]
"You can't create a monster and then whine when he stomps on a few buildings."
(message deleted)

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
5 months ago#10
Varies from title to title.

CourtofOwls posted...
tekken 7 is fantastic...minus that time denuvo broke the game when one of akuma's moves was performed
everything else seems questionable at best

Denuvo doesn't affect games though! /s
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How good are namco Bandai games on pc
  • Topic Archived