This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Did You Get; Summer 2018???

User Info: heffley19

heffley19
5 months ago#1
What has everyone bought so far on the Steam sale? I bought; Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and Stick Fight. I am surprised at how fun Stick Fight is with three other friends its a blast and worth the $3!!!
Steam-HughHeff19, Epic-HughHeff19, https://www.twitch.tv/hughheff19

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
5 months ago#2
nothing
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
5 months ago#3
what remains of edith finch - surprisingly really liked it. very powerful scenarios. over too short

little nightmares - also really liked it.. genuinely freaked me out but in a different way.. was like i was actually reliving my childhood nightmares. also over too short. saw there was some bonus dlc content but they're not on sale :/

redout - love, can't stop playing. probably my favorite racing game for single player content that i've ever played

thumper - i love racing games, love rhythm games, even like the band lightning bolt .. but did not enjoy the game.. refunded it

vanishing of ethan carter and soma - haven't played yet

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
5 months ago#4
Just Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. $15 wasn't a huge issue, but I'll take it for $6. Now to get around to playing it, time was the reason why it was still on the wishlist and not in the backlog. And that remains.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
5 months ago#5
Victoria II - Seems pretty good; it has lots of details related to politics and imperialism. It kind of reminds me of a very advanced SimCity

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
5 months ago#6
Nothing yet.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
5 months ago#7
Convoy
Original Sin 2
Warframe cheapy pack
Raft (gift)
Possibly Rust

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
5 months ago#8
I got screwed over with a bunch of extra expenses, and all I could afford this time was Senran Kagura Estival Versus.
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: weaselcannon

weaselcannon
5 months ago#9
Nothing....from Steam. The sales were better elsewhere for the games I was looking for. Namely AC:O
| i5 7600k | GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | 250Gb 850 EVO | 4TB HDD | SD2417DG 165Hz | VG248E 144Hz |

User Info: r0xm2n

r0xm2n
5 months ago#10
Sorcery Jokers (which I'm currently reading)

What I'll get later.....
Muv-Luv
Muv-Luv Alternative
Wonderful Everyday Down the Rabbit-Hole

...... cause I want an even bigger visual novel backlog xD
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Did You Get; Summer 2018???
  • Topic Archived