This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC news. Ninja lost 40,000 subscribers for taking 2 days vacation

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC news. Ninja lost 40,000 subscribers for taking 2 days vacation

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
1 week ago#1
here is the PC news

https://www.resetera.com/threads/taking-two-days-off-cost-fortnite-twitch-streamer-ninja-40-000-subs.48937/
Who? I don't understand why anyone actually watches streamers to begin with
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
1 week ago#3
Who?
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: Hunter_mk

Hunter_mk
1 week ago#4
I'm disappointed that he's not an actual ninja
"No one reads signatures, but posts look wrong without them"

User Info: BootLoxes

BootLoxes
1 week ago#5
Thats the curse of pc streaming. If you cant keep up with it you lose subs quickly. My friend does streaming for a living and he has to constantly keep on it.
7700K 4.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 1TB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: NeoSioType

NeoSioType
1 week ago#6
Should I feel bad for not understanding this?

User Info: arleas

arleas
1 week ago#7
I get all the "who?" posts, but if you don't know and don't care about fortnite and streamers, why waste your time coming into the topic unless you just want to show how cool you are by telling everyone "I don't care about fortnite or twitch streamers 😎"

Also, if you are on the internet you have access to all the information you need. I don't know who this guy is either but I could have looked it up rather than wasting my time posting "who?"

I also could have just skipped this thread entirely rather than reading all the "who?" responses, but it seems like this sort of thing keeps going on and it doesn't really help anything. It doesn't make you look cool (unless you're trying to impress grampa with how out of touch you are), and it doesn't add anything to the threads. Consider it a public service announcement.

Anyway, I don't really get the need to watch someone else play a video game, but I guess if you are looking for content every day and then the guy fails to deliver, you'll just go somewhere else. I know if I was watching netflix every day and then suddenly netflix was down for 2 days I'd be mad, would cancel my subscription and I'd go find something better (except there really isn't anything better legally).
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: ritsuka666

ritsuka666
1 week ago#8
who?
add me on discord for fun : ritsuka66#6074

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
1 week ago#9
The guy deserves a break so he can go hurl racial epithets at monitories.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-Mahatma Gandhi

User Info: yutterh

yutterh
1 week ago#10
arleas posted...
I get all the "who?" posts, but if you don't know and don't care about fortnite and streamers, why waste your time coming into the topic unless you just want to show how cool you are by telling everyone "I don't care about fortnite or twitch streamers 😎"

Also, if you are on the internet you have access to all the information you need. I don't know who this guy is either but I could have looked it up rather than wasting my time posting "who?"

I also could have just skipped this thread entirely rather than reading all the "who?" responses, but it seems like this sort of thing keeps going on and it doesn't really help anything. It doesn't make you look cool (unless you're trying to impress grampa with how out of touch you are), and it doesn't add anything to the threads. Consider it a public service announcement.

Anyway, I don't really get the need to watch someone else play a video game, but I guess if you are looking for content every day and then the guy fails to deliver, you'll just go somewhere else. I know if I was watching netflix every day and then suddenly netflix was down for 2 days I'd be mad, would cancel my subscription and I'd go find something better (except there really isn't anything better legally).

Yeah but 2 flippin days? It's a subscription, it's not like he isn't ever coming back. People are a little ridiculous if someone can't take a 2 day break.
i7-5820K 3.3GHz, Asus X99-DELUXE, Corsair H110i GTX, 850 EVO 1TB, EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX2.0, Corsair 760T, EVGA 850W, Orion Spark, Proteus Core, Benq BL3200PT
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC news. Ninja lost 40,000 subscribers for taking 2 days vacation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.