This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's E3 presentation was incredible for PC gamers and here is why

User Info: Utinil

Utinil
5 months ago#1
This year, the PC show won't be the worst, like it was last year.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
5 months ago#2
k
Ryzen 7 2700X | ASUS X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero | G.Skill 16GB 3600Mhz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
5 months ago#3
Utinil posted...
This year, the PC show won't be the worst, like it was last year.

Eh, I am still expecting the PC show to be the worst. I mean, what did we even HAVE last year? Card games and a MS Store-exclusive remaster of an old RTS..... yaaay....
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
5 months ago#4
Funny thing about that presentation was that the biggest news is Madden is back on PC.

User Info: Rai_Jin

Rai_Jin
5 months ago#5
The potential is there for pc show, it could be a lot different than last year.

User Info: good_mangorush

good_mangorush
5 months ago#6
Well put, TC
The Truth Has Set Me Free!

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
5 months ago#7
Unless Nvidia announces sane pricing for their next GPUs/RAM prices drop by 50% (basically back near normal), I doubt it will be "incredible" for PC gamers.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
5 months ago#8
GoIrish80 posted...
Funny thing about that presentation was that the biggest news is Madden is back on PC.

I'm sure all 1000 people who played Madden/sports games on PC will be elated. Maybe that was a dickish, but statistically the lion's share of the sports game market is on console, I can't imagine there are all that many people raring to play Madden on PC.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 months ago#9
and much like the EA show I wont be watching the PC show either.

PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
5 months ago#10
JKatarn posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

I'm sure all 1000 people who played Madden/sports games on PC will be elated. Maybe that was a dickish, but statistically the lion's share of the sports game market is on console, I can't imagine there are all that many people raring to play Madden on PC.

I’ll bet whatever amount you’d care to wager that more than 1000 people will buy Madden on PC.

But yeah I know, people feel it’s necessary to exaggerate to make a point on message boards. At least it makes it easy for me to identify the people who aren’t worth listening to.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's E3 presentation was incredible for PC gamers and here is why
  • Topic Archived