This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG devs admit they've fallen behind and announce future road map

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG devs admit they've fallen behind and announce future road map

User Info: SirHeiska

SirHeiska
2 months ago#11
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Fortnite tappin dat ass. they better make some moves

Im pretty sure they are more scared about CoD and possible BFV battleroyales.

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
2 months ago#12
920,000 current concurrent players.
They will be fine.

Some people still like the first person aspect over the building aspect so the playerbase will never completely die.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
2 months ago#13
Many of these game companies would benefit from having competent PLM professionals, they probably can't afford that though.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
2 months ago#14
hyperpowder posted...
The dumbest thing they've done was turn PUBG exclusive to Microsoft.

Way to turn your franchise irrelevant by not putting it on the biggest platform. I guarantee H1Z1 will be the second biggest BR game at the end of the year, just because it's on the PS4.

Agreed, this sounded great in the beginning but what a difference now. Fortnight exploded out of nowhere.

PUBG should have been ported to PS4, Switch, and Nvidia Shield.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
2 months ago#15
hyperpowder posted...

Way to turn your franchise irrelevant by not putting it on the biggest platform. I guarantee H1Z1 will be the second biggest BR game at the end of the year, just because it's on the PS4.

Not dumb at all.

Look at who owns Fortnite.

Now look at who owns PUBG.

Take a guess (because both are private) the net-worth of each company and the technical expertise of each one; here's a massive hint: the guys who made Fortnite own the engine PUBG is created on.

PUBG developers not only benefit from the cash M$ can provide, M$ is also a technical genius that can easily rival any software shop in the world.

PUBG going M$ exclusive is the best business decision for the guys who own the game; it is not stupid at all.
I like to go really fast
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9IgDmMQGjEboTHyM/giphy.gif

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
2 months ago#16
hyperpowder posted...

LOL BS, it's not the dev's fault that Sony doesn't have an early access program, and despite what you claim, the XB1 version is quite successful, having sold 4 million in a month. And it makes no difference considering that PUBG cost $20 and struggle to run even on XB1X, which is far more powerful than PS4 Pro, not to mention that Fortnite is free to play, greatly optimized, and runs at 60FPS out of the box.
Hello
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG devs admit they've fallen behind and announce future road map

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived