This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

good customizable party characters games ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. good customizable party characters games ?

User Info: Davarr0

Davarr0
4 weeks ago#1
Hi,

I'd like to know if there is or are PC games that have a good party character customization feature.

With requirements such as :
- Party character skill and/or stat customization and/or randomization
- A main character that is either charismatic or customizable as hell (look, stats, skills, traits, whatever)
- A good ambiance/soundtrack/music (ex : The Witcher 3, God of War (2018), Age Of Empires II, Star Wars Battlefront II (2005), etc.)

and preferences such as :
- a good gameplay
- a decent storyline

Thank you for your time.

PS : I know the third requirement is pretty rare in games but I'm picky when it comes to music stuff

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 weeks ago#2
XCOM with customization mods.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

Davarr0
4 weeks ago#3
Voidgolem posted...
XCOM with customization mods.

I should have said that I already played the game (and I don't know why but the game became boring after like 20-30 hours of gameplay)

User Info: k debonair

k debonair
4 weeks ago#4
Dungeon Siege 1+2

The main character is for the most part silent, but you get full control over your party and can craft them into whatever you want. There is also a decent selection of mods for the games.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: ThisIsAKnoife

ThisIsAKnoife
4 weeks ago#5
divinity: original sin 2
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 weeks ago#6
Mount and blade warband
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
4 weeks ago#7
Warband.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: Pitlord_Special

Pitlord_Special
4 weeks ago#8
Wouldn't really say Warband has a good ambiance or music, or much of a storyline

tbh Bioware games are really the only ones that potentially tick all those boxes but I'm sure you've played or heard of them.

Maybe the Shadowrun games but the gameplay is similar to X-COM and the party members aren't hugely customizable

User Info: WhatHappened

WhatHappened
4 weeks ago#9
Wizardry 7&8
Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar
https://imgur.com/TQFBnIj
https://www.backloggery.com/Herr_Samsa

Davarr0
4 weeks ago#10
Alright, first of all, thank you for answering me. This really helps me :D

k debonair posted...
Dungeon Siege 1+2

The main character is for the most part silent, but you get full control over your party and can craft them into whatever you want. There is also a decent selection of mods for the games.

I have never heard of these 2 games and your description seems to fit the idea I had so I think I will have a look into that thank you !

ThisIsAKnoife posted...
divinity: original sin 2

will have a look, thank you !

SinisterSlay posted...
Mount and blade warband

Kharillle posted...
Warband.

Again, I know I am very picky but I have played the game and I don't remember neither the music nor the ambiance of the game. I just remember ugly faces, a weird but cool gameplay and trading... a lot of trading XD Thank you anyway, I may play once again just for nostalgia :)

Pitlord_Special posted...
Wouldn't really say Warband has a good ambiance or music, or much of a storyline

tbh Bioware games are really the only ones that potentially tick all those boxes but I'm sure you've played or heard of them.

Maybe the Shadowrun games but the gameplay is similar to X-COM and the party members aren't hugely customizable

Yeah I pretty much played every Bioware games since Dragon Age 1 (and the Mass Effect games are my favorite games of all time)
I might look into Shadowrun though I'm not sure I will enjoy it xD

WhatHappened posted...
Wizardry 7&8
Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

What happened to the first six opus ? xD
Okay, just kidding.
If you guarantee me that the music of these games are REALLY good, I will definitely check these out but otherwise, they seem too old for me. thank you :)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. good customizable party characters games ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived