This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Metal Gear Solid V

User Info: the4thstooge

the4thstooge
7 months ago#21
Why not just try both and use whichever one you like better?
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/digitlsamurai
Retro and modern playthroughs. PC build in profile.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
7 months ago#22
GunmaN1905 posted...
sfcalimari posted...
Nothing sadder than pc mavens who insist on playing offline 3rd person games with kb+m.

But this game heavily relies on aiming and although stuff like driving is awnkward with kb+m, aiming with a controller is a torture.

Aiming in MGSV is fine with a controller. It has really nice default controller settings that feel a lot more natural than many games which feel a little too jerky.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: Starters

Starters
7 months ago#23
kb&m, obviously...
Living is the moment worth dying for...

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
7 months ago#24
the4thstooge posted...
Why not just try both and use whichever one you like better?

fair point
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
7 months ago#25
is it cheap to call in for air support everytime you're in a pickle? i find myself abusing the air support like once per mission
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
7 months ago#26
zhenghan posted...
is it cheap to call in for air support everytime you're in a pickle? i find myself abusing the air support like once per mission

Yes it is. How do you even get yourself in situations where you actually need air support?
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
7 months ago#27
Darth_Kamcio posted...
zhenghan posted...

Yes it is. How do you even get yourself in situations where you actually need air support?

well i don't try to stealth at all, and one time the enemy chopper was on my tail so i called in for air support and it took out the enemy choppa hahaha
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: GunmaN1905

GunmaN1905
7 months ago#28
sfcalimari posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
sfcalimari posted...
Nothing sadder than pc mavens who insist on playing offline 3rd person games with kb+m.

But this game heavily relies on aiming and although stuff like driving is awnkward with kb+m, aiming with a controller is a torture.

Aiming in MGSV is fine with a controller. It has really nice default controller settings that feel a lot more natural than many games which feel a little too jerky.

Since I've been playing FPS games with KB+M for nearly two decades, changing to KB+M in MGSV felt like I lowered the difficulty by 3 levels.

User Info: the4thstooge

the4thstooge
7 months ago#29
zhenghan posted...
well i don't try to stealth at all,

Then you're doing it wrong.
My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/digitlsamurai
Retro and modern playthroughs. PC build in profile.

User Info: loki00_00

loki00_00
7 months ago#30
I like the controller. Comfy...
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Metal Gear Solid V
  • Topic Archived