This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm glad I built my PC in early December 2017.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
8 months ago#11
ok
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
8 months ago#12
returnofbeans posted...
why do people feel the need to post negative one liners. to make themselves feel better?

How was it negative?
It was neutral if anything. Your long winded rant was negative.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: revolver

revolver
8 months ago#13
I built my pc last spring and reused my 970 with the intention of upgrading later in the year or early this year when the next Nvidia refresh came out . Unfortunately now I'm going to stick with it for awhile until I can buy a reasonably priced upgrade.

So thanks to the cryptocurrency craze I'm stuck with a good but unbalanced system, 7700k with a 970. Oh well, sure I could spend the money but I have better things to do with my cash than spend $700 to 1200 Canadian on an overpriced GPU.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
8 months ago#14
returnofbeans posted...
seriously, "if you have nothing good to say", so hard right now. why do people feel the need to post negative one liners. to make themselves feel better?

he's just bragging about his rig, what would you like me to respond? It's obvious he's seeking positive validation for being lucky enough to build his rig at the right time. To which I gave him that, you can dress up "man I'm so jelly, I built my rig in blahblahblahblah" but in the end your post also just boils down to "good for you"
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Total War: Warhammer, Halo 3, Metroid: Return of Samus
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
8 months ago#15
I've got a 1800X and 2700X system. Stability and tighter RAM settings.

Feels good.
Ryzen 7 2700X | Asus ROG X470 Crosshair VII Hero WiFi | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync

User Info: arleas

arleas
8 months ago#16
Scorpion122178 posted...
he's just bragging about his rig,

I thought the point he was trying to make was that he got in before the prices went up too bad and so he's glad he got it back then instead of waiting like everyone usually tells you around here (because "something better is just around the corner").

But saying "good for you" comes off sounding sarcastic and bitter.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
8 months ago#17
arleas posted...
I thought the point he was trying to make was that he got in before the prices went up too bad and so he's glad he got it back then instead of waiting like everyone usually tells you around here (because "something better is just around the corner").

how did you get that out of his OP? Because if thats what he said then we can have a conversation about that.
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Total War: Warhammer, Halo 3, Metroid: Return of Samus
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm glad I built my PC in early December 2017.
  • Topic Archived