This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
4 months ago#211
MasterPoker posted...

So far I'm still seeing more damage from Reagan (stripping worker rights and screwing over mental health facilities top my list), but its going to take many years to see the lasting damage from Trump-era tax policy.
Tax is just one of the many things Trump has messed up.

Let's not forget how he's very openly genocidal---and actually has acted on it already. But people will still "haha yeah that guy amirite" whenever he talks about "DEM DAMN MUZLUMZ" or whatever minority he's against that day.

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
4 months ago#212
Dyshonest posted...
Let's not forget how he's very openly genocidal---and actually has acted on it already. But people will still "haha yeah that guy amirite" whenever he talks about "DEM DAMN MUZLUMZ" or whatever minority he's against that day.

Genocidal? That's going a bit far, I've yet to see him go "let's kill all dem ragheads"

More-so "let's stop all dem four-in-hers frum cumming to oar cantry!"
Alien has stole teh 500 from me. TWICE!
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo

Dyshonest
3 months ago#213
Deathtnks posted...
Dyshonest posted...

Genocidal? That's going a bit far, I've yet to see him go "let's kill all dem ragheads"

Syria would love to discuss how not-genocidal he is with you.

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
3 months ago#214
Never cared for his stuff but godspeed TB don't give up man. f*** cancer.
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-

User Info: Deathtnks

Deathtnks
3 months ago#215
Dyshonest posted...
Deathtnks posted...
Dyshonest posted...

Last I checked that was one operation, if he was really "genocidal"(You really should learn the actual meaning of that word btw) he would of just kept up the missile launching, instead he just blew up some "chemical weapon facilities", which I am still wondering why NO-ONE waited for confirmation on said chemical weapon attack, other then one source which is shady at best.

Also, the UK and France also helped with that whole fuster-cluck.
Alien has stole teh 500 from me. TWICE!
I don't stop. I'm like the Energizer bunny. ~ alien_gundamneo

Dyshonest
3 months ago#216
Deathtnks posted...
Dyshonest posted...
Deathtnks posted...
Dyshonest posted...

Last I checked that was one operation, if he was really "genocidal"(You really should learn the actual meaning of that word btw) he would of just kept up the missile launching, instead he just blew up some "chemical weapon facilities", which I am still wondering why NO-ONE waited for confirmation on said chemical weapon attack, other then one source which is shady at best.

Also, the UK and France also helped with that whole fuster-cluck.
Someone who is very open with discussing how much he hates foreigners/[x] group of people actually utilizing drones and bombs to target said group of people is genocidal.

You're a bigot until you act on your hate.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 months ago#217
Piss poor troll account needs to invest in a dictionary. Now kindly stop quoting him, he's ignored for a reason.
Yeah I got faith, but sometimes fear it just weighs too much,
I don't want to feel, cold winds blowing through me like an empty touch.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 months ago#218
Dyshonest posted...
Someone who is very open with discussing how much he hates foreigners/[x] group of people actually utilizing drones and bombs to target said group of people is genocidal.

Oh so you really *don't* know what genocide is...
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 months ago#219
Is this topic TB's rectum because it sure turned aggressively into cancer
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#220
Cancer needs to get cancer.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived