This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
4 weeks ago#201
arleas posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
Wasn’t TB guilty of saying someone else needed to die of cancer?

Yes and it gets brought up 4786 times every time someone mentions his name. Congrats. You're #4787!

Also, he apologized for it, the guy he said it to accepted the apology and so it doesn't matter. See: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1s8n9

haha didn't you say this same thing to another guy recently? like another guy literally asked the same thing in a previous TB thread not too long ago

feels like deja vu xD

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 weeks ago#202
KillerTruffle posted...
Dude... you know how to use Google. There are COUNTLESS places you can find recordings or video of Trump saying all manner of bigoted things. These are DIRECT QUOTES, not hearsay. And many of these you can find straight from Trump's own Twitter feed, or on video/audio recordings. That's not hearsay. Dude is a class A bigot.

I will concede he's a bad person. That still doesn't discredit his feats in presidency. He's a bad person but not exactly a bad president as the country is seeing steady progress. Maybe that will change in a few years? I don't know. I'm talking about the current times.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: arleas

arleas
4 weeks ago#203
DumbQuestion posted...
didn't you say this same thing to another guy recently?

Like I said, it gets brought up literally every single time someone makes a topic about TB and his health issues. Sometimes even in the topics that aren't about his health issues.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#204
arleas posted...
DumbQuestion posted...
didn't you say this same thing to another guy recently?

Like I said, it gets brought up literally every single time someone makes a topic about TB and his health issues. Sometimes even in the topics that aren't about his health issues.

And then when that fails people will talk about how her "Mercilessly tracked someone down via witch hunt to get them kicked out of a con because they asked Jesse a question that TB didn't like".
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
4 weeks ago#205
arleas posted...
Sometimes even in the topics that aren't about his health issues.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's every topic about TotalBiscuit ever. At least the ones I've seen are always the same - they attract the "OMG, he is a horrible person!" crowd from several different angles. Everything that was mentioned here so far has been a retread of that.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
4 weeks ago#206
This is the sorta s*** that shouldn't be public information and a definite negative to social media. Peoples private affairs should remain like that, don't need every jack ass well wishing or just restating they don't like,know,care about them. Family/friend s***.

The only remaining bastion of privacy is for when a kid commits a crime the parents/kid are spared that as they have the good sense still to know it's in bad taste to go around saying 8 yr old blake smith of 203 applegrove road put a gun to the priests head and sodomized a nun who hit him one too many times with a yard stick using his joystick.
You know the parents and relations of everyone involved are letting a big phew when they have to report it as sinister little monster * not shown*

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
4 weeks ago#207
Tyranius2 posted...

I will concede he's a bad person. That still doesn't discredit his feats in presidency. He's a bad person but not exactly a bad president as the country is seeing steady progress. Maybe that will change in a few years? I don't know. I'm talking about the current times.
What progress are we seeing?

Oh right, none.

America has seen no actual progress since 2016. Lots of regression, but no progression at all.

As much of worthless pieces of s*** JFK and Reagan were, they at least didn't damage the country this badly in such short periods of time.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
4 weeks ago#208
Aren't presidents just figureheads anyway?
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 weeks ago#209
LazyyAmerican posted...
Aren't presidents just figureheads anyway?

To an extent.. but they pick their cabinet... and THOSE people have real power to screw things up. Which the EPA, FCC, Department of Education, etc. have been doing quite a lot.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: MasterPoker

MasterPoker
4 weeks ago#210
Dyshonest posted...
Tyranius2 posted...

What progress are we seeing?

Oh right, none.

America has seen no actual progress since 2016. Lots of regression, but no progression at all.

As much of worthless pieces of s*** JFK and Reagan were, they at least didn't damage the country this badly in such short periods of time.

So far I'm still seeing more damage from Reagan (stripping worker rights and screwing over mental health facilities top my list), but its going to take many years to see the lasting damage from Trump-era tax policy.
Xuande | F/GO, Apr/17/18: https://i.imgur.com/g5jb4rv.jpg (364,837,417)
Next Goal: Hyde Park farming, ~32m QP to finish full Lv10 Support Skills
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. TotalBiscuit is losing the batle with cancer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived