This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 months ago#21
Monopoman posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Monopoman posted...
SilentHawk29 posted...
There are people without Amazon Prime...?

Yep, hard to believe but it is true.

A lot of people. It's not that poplar outside the usa.

I'm not sure that matters much here since this site is mostly populated by American citizens. Even still Amazon is the 10th most visited site on earth, so yeah it's pretty damn popular. Most sites above it are for search engine sites like Google and other alternatives.

Nothing to do with prime. Prime has little value outside America. Most countries don't get the video or anything, just free shipping, if even that.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
4 months ago#22
Grabbed it. Thanks.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 months ago#23
Thanks! I'm not sure when I'll ever find time to play yet another game, but it's appreciated.

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
3 months ago#24
Quick bump since this ends tomorrow I believe.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 months ago#25
Uh .. . I don't even know what Amazon prime is, so I'm thinkin . . it's probably not necessary.
Come to think of it, I've never bought anything off of amazon.com.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 months ago#26
Born Lucky posted...
Uh .. . I don't even know what Amazon prime is, so I'm thinkin . . it's probably not necessary.

You are correct - it isn't.

Still - to fill you in: it's an extra bunch of services that Amazon provides. You pay them a subscription (monthly/yearly) and for the time you get some benefits like free fast deliveries (otherwise the free option is 3-5 business days and you have to buy at least X amount of stuff), as well as a subscription to services by Amazon completely unrelated to online shopping, like their video streaming one.

So, no - not really a great deal. Unless you buy a lot of stuff from Amazon, that is, and/or you're also interested in their other offers, the Prime subscription sort of sucks. In fact, it used to be that you only got the benefits related to online shopping and it was even sort of worth it for somewhat frequent shopping. But then Amazon added more stuff like the videos that most people don't actually want and then increased the price accordingly, 'cuz "you get more stuff now!" even if you are not interested at all.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 months ago#27
Price hasn't increased for me, it's always been around $90/year.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

vlado_e
3 months ago#28
SilentHawk29 posted...
Price hasn't increased for me, it's always been around $90/year.

It was increased in 2014 by 25% - it used to be 80$ (-1$), now it's 100$ (-1$)

http://time.com/23172/amazon-prime-hikes-price-to-99/

So, if you've been a member for less than 4 years, it wouldn't have changed. Yet it doesn't mean it hasn't.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 months ago#29
Eh, even then, a $20 increase isn't bad when we're talking about the whole year. Plus, there's been a few extras I've used, such as the free games (they gave a crap ton of android games away), and their streaming. Sneaky Pete for instance is a pretty good show.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

vlado_e
3 months ago#30
SilentHawk29 posted...
Eh, even then, a $20 increase isn't bad when we're talking about the whole year.

You: Price wasn't changed.
Me: It did. Proof.
You: OK, it did but it's not bad.

Your point being? If you just want to say "I use Amazon Prime and I like it" - you can pretty much do that. Last I checked, I didn't ask you to justify yourself, so I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived