This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
6 months ago#1
***Credit to Shotgunnova (M) for posting this on the CE boards***

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232050/Eador_Masters_of_the_Broken_World/

You have until Sunday to redeem your free copy of the game.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
6 months ago#2
Thanks, I appreciate these kind of posts.

Is it just me but have a lot of free games being offered recently through Steam and Humble Bundle?
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
6 months ago#3
Most of the free Steam games offered tend to be through Steam itself or Humble Bundle, yeah. But occasionally other sites like Fanatical or Indiegala will offer a free game. Not nearly as often though.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#4
A lot of games are being given away for free a lot of places. Twitch Prime has started giving a lot away too - several per month. The past two months I've picked up around a dozen or so free games, and some of them very good. Shadow Tactics.. Superhot... Oxenfree... Tales from the Borderlands... Steamworld Dig 2...
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
6 months ago#5
KillerTruffle posted...
A lot of games are being given away for free a lot of places. Twitch Prime has started giving a lot away too - several per month. The past two months I've picked up around a dozen or so free games, and some of them very good. Shadow Tactics.. Superhot... Oxenfree... Tales from the Borderlands... Steamworld Dig 2...

Yea I noticed that as well. I'm just too lazy to download their client. How is it?
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#6
Hagan posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

Yea I noticed that as well. I'm just too lazy to download their client. How is it?

The client is pretty bare-bones and a touch clunky to navigate, but on your games list, it's totally straightforward to install/play a game. One big annoyance is that it tries to default *every* game installation to your C: drive. It gives you options to install to the same path for each drive you have, but it always defaults to C:, so you have to watch it if you're like me and running an SSD with just Windows and a couple key apps, and using larger drives for everything else.

Shadow Tactics is a fantastic game IMO, and that alone is worth the install.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
6 months ago#7
Eador is a blast to play, highly recommend
Proverbs 3:5 & Galatians 2:20 & John 14:6
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
6 months ago#8
At first I thought I had this game already 'cause I got Eador free at GOG a while back, but this is a more recent game, so thanks. Also, HB has Satellite Reign free as well for a day, so grab that too.

User Info: Aceallways

Aceallways
6 months ago#9
Looks great, I'm in!

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
6 months ago#10
tag
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Eador. Masters of the Broken World FREE on Steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived