This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help with gog games on my 2nd screen on PC.

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
7 months ago#1
So I set up a second screen. I am take it out of full screen mode and then drag it over, but as soon as I switch it over to full screen it snaps back over to my 1st screen. Please halp!
BenQ, 100" screen, Klipsch RF-7II and RC-64II + 7.2 surround system for SNES classic, seriously. LG 65" OLED for PS4.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
7 months ago#2
Set the monitor you're trying to use as the primary monitor in the control panel, alternatively, some games have an option that lets you choose the output display device regardless of the OS settings. Or win+p and just disable the second monitor. You'll need to be more specific if you want better help.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
7 months ago#3
I want my PC monitor as my primary because I still want to have firefox open for browsing. it's just when I play mame for example. I want to be able to have that visible on my projector screen (which is hooked up from my graphics card to my denon receiver via HDMI) AND heard on my projector screen's sound system. Everything is connected properly. I just want to be able to see and hear my games on the 2nd screen while browsing internet on my PC screen.
BenQ, 100" screen, Klipsch RF-7II and RC-64II + 7.2 surround system for SNES classic, seriously. LG 65" OLED for PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help with gog games on my 2nd screen on PC.
  • Topic Archived