This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the Gaming Master Race?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the Gaming Master Race?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#41
Rand_Aybara posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
saltedham posted...
https://i.imgur.com/Nn6xHhC.gifv

I like to see PC players try to get 30fps with Star Citizen. Its todays Crysis.

Star Citizen has some serious server performance issues. If you can get into a low population server that has recently been reset it's very easy to get 30fps with a decent PC in the persistent universe. In the single player content 60fps at 1080p is easily achieved with a 970 and a moderately overclocked 4670k

How about ARK PARK, FF XV, or AC Origins?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: The_Man_On_Fire

The_Man_On_Fire
4 weeks ago#42
My Sig
XBOX ONE Still Number ONE

User Info: kentuckybob

kentuckybob
4 weeks ago#43
Dreamcast.

No Dreamcast owner was dissapointed with their purchase.
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"
i5-7200u - GTX950m

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#44
Games, not boxes of electronics.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
4 weeks ago#45
out of millions of sperm, how the f*** did this guy win the race?
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#46
blacklabelice posted...

It's not a race. It's timing.

The first sperm to reach the barrier to the egg will die upon hitting it, but it weakens the barrier. Subsiquent sperm hitting the barrier further weaken it. The sperm that "wins" is the first to hit the egg after the barrier has been taken down sufficiently.

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#47
Dragon Nexus posted...
blacklabelice posted...

It's not a race. It's timing.

The first sperm to reach the barrier to the egg will die upon hitting it, but it weakens the barrier. Subsiquent sperm hitting the barrier further weaken it. The sperm that "wins" is the first to hit the egg after the barrier has been taken down sufficiently.

You learn something new everyday. Guess which animal has the biggest sperm? A tiny fruit fly
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

Dragon Nexus
4 weeks ago#48
captsplatter_1 posted...
You learn something new everyday.

Sad thing is, this isn't something you should learn beyond the age of being able to have sex legally.

I'm not mocking you here, I'm lamenting the poor state of sex education in schools. I remember at my school it was treated as this weird joke as the male teachers asked us each to give a nickname for a penis and vagina one in turn through the whole group. Great way to start off an important set of lessons.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
4 weeks ago#49
s*** list of options, chose PS as it's the more important component of the PSPC Master Race.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#50
Dragon Nexus posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
You learn something new everyday.

Sad thing is, this isn't something you should learn beyond the age of being able to have sex legally.

I'm not mocking you here, I'm lamenting the poor state of sex education in schools. I remember at my school it was treated as this weird joke as the male teachers asked us each to give a nickname for a penis and vagina one in turn through the whole group. Great way to start off an important set of lessons.

There was no funny business, at least most of the time for me. If I recall it was this auditorium thing and just showed a video pretty much. Nothing fancy.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the Gaming Master Race?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived