This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best gsync monitor with 165hz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gsync monitor with 165hz

User Info: Murderinc89

Murderinc89
4 months ago#31
Got the shot end of the stick with my monitor that's filled with dead pixels and screen bleeds. Getting an exchange

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
4 months ago#32
By the way, why do they create those weird increments. Can't it be 60, 120, 240 hz? I know 144 is a multiple of the ultimate cinematice framerate that is 24hz, but then what is 165 hz supposed to be?
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#33
Darth_Kamcio posted...
By the way, why do they create those weird increments. Can't it be 60, 120, 240 hz? I know 144 is a multiple of the ultimate cinematice framerate that is 24hz, but then what is 165 hz supposed to be?

144 is because they overclocked a native 120hz panel. there aren't any native 144 panels they are all overclocked 120hz panels lol. the pg248q uses a 120hz native panel and overclocks it up to 180hz. there are actually 240hz native panels though.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gsync monitor with 165hz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived