This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best gsync monitor with 165hz

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gsync monitor with 165hz

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#11
Herpes posted...
Lol, "you wouldn't notice something FIVE TIMES SLOWER than something else".

Ridiculous.

what a loon
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
1 month ago#12
‘Pixel repsonse time is the ability of the pixel to switch from 1 gray to another gray. The difference between 1ms and 5ms is nothing to write home about. Most people will not be able to tell the difference. ... But input lag is basically never officially specced, where pixel response time is usually included.’

Textbook google answer

And ill take a brilliant bright ips panel with amazing colours and great contrast over a tn panel any day of the week.
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: korky122

korky122
1 month ago#13
i have the asus pg279q. its freaking awesome. pricy though.

27" IPS gsync 5ms 165hz (with a simple overclock button turned on in the OSD)

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#14
Sig
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
1 month ago#15
captsplatter_1 posted...
I got that dell one on sale. Its 144hz, but it overclocks to 180hz. No complaints. Sure its a TN panel, but meh.

don't you have the pg248q?
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: TheRaging

TheRaging
1 month ago#16
The PG279Q gets my vote but I'm a biased owner.
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator 32GB | EVGA 1080 Ti, ASUS 1050 Ti | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GBx2 | SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ

User Info: Murderinc89

Murderinc89
1 month ago#17
So I'm looking into this Asus Swift PG278QR.. I've noticed there is a curved version.. is it nicer or is it better having the standard screen
(message deleted)

User Info: Murderinc89

Murderinc89
1 month ago#19
@Terantatek

User Info: ShadosAtPhoenix

ShadosAtPhoenix
1 month ago#20
PG279Q, no contest. IPS gsync 165hz is mind-blowing. I don't own one, but my significant other does and her desk is right next to mind, and I get to compare with mines...the PG279Q is just amazing. I also own a high-end colorimeter, and that monitor has really good color for it's category.

The PG278QR is a TN panel I think?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best gsync monitor with 165hz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived