This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Built my first PC, what's a good game to test it with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Built my first PC, what's a good game to test it with?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#11
Afawaz77 posted...
Kingdome Come: Deliverance. Rumored to be taking the original Crysis's throne to benchmarking the newest and most advanced hardware. Go for it if you feel up to the challenge.

you're not only wrong but you said it weird too. who is "rumoring" that it's going to be the standard for benchmarking? it either is or it isn't, and the community decides. there wouldn't be rumors being spread by anyone at this point, it's been out for a long time and benchmarked to death.

and the game is a mess, bugged out messes don't become the standard for benchmarking. GTA IV couldn't be run at ultra with then-current top tier hardware, but that was because it was an absolute s***show.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 months ago#12
Turok Remastered

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
3 months ago#13
If you wanna test your gpu. Ff15 will test any gpu. If u want well optimised games that look stunning, games like gears of war 4 (has its own benchmark tool), divinity original sin 2, destiny 2 all run really well. Project cars 2 if u have vr will test any gpu. There are plenty more of course
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
3 months ago#14
Far Cry 5 looks pretty great in 4k
i5 7600k | GTX 1080 | 16gb DDR4
GT: The Evil Zombie | PSN: invincibleonion

User Info: SwiftyDC

SwiftyDC
3 months ago#15
Thanks for the suggestions everybody.
Dilated Chemist
Tears from BKSheikah's eyes cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

User Info: xvolution

xvolution
3 months ago#16
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
I have accepted my fate. I know that I am evil. As are each and every one of you.
When hope is gone, undo this lock and send me forth for a moonlit walk.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Built my first PC, what's a good game to test it with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived