This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A post in G2A's favor.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A post in G2A's favor.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#91
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png
Some of my other cred: https://vimeo.com/263276213

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 month ago#92
Tyranius2 posted...
What misinformation is being spread? They turn a blind eye to illegitimate keys.

Well lets take a look at it then, we'll start with the fact that the very first sentence after you asked that... you continue to spread misinformation.

They don't turn a blind eye to illegitimate keys, if they are made aware of some they deal with it. You don't need to buy insurance or anything to get customer support or a refund if you did get a bad key. Hell, its not even the worst "grey market" key seller out there.

Again you guys don't have a problem with G2A, you have a problem with the free marketplace...something that is in no way shape or form unique to G2A. You attack it for having the same business practices every other business out there has.

And for most of you, the issue literally boils down to the fact that people who share your hobby pay less for it and you don't like that. If we didn't play video games and instead we were all foodies, would you attack Wal-Mart for selling cheaper food then the grociery store you go to? Judging from the behavior of some of you, yeah that's probably exactly what you'd do.
FC: 1221-0777-4703
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A post in G2A's favor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived