This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I always watch Twitch streams for free.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I always watch Twitch streams for free.

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
1 month ago#1
Am I doing it wrong? - Results (113 votes)
Yes.
23.01% (26 votes)
No.
76.99% (87 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://i.imgur.com/AUqehvd.jpg

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 month ago#2
Pfft...screw a day job those people got it made. They're already animated characters and can get paid for it.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

EpicKingdom_
1 month ago#3
For those that donate or subscribe, what are your reasons for doing so? These streamers often claim that they "are not in it for the money". With that in mind, they will continue to do what they do if you watch for free.. just saying.

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
1 month ago#4
I can't wait till streamers pull in millions of viewers.

Imagine a world where the most watched entertainment is a guy sitting in his bedroom.
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

EpicKingdom_
1 month ago#5
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...
I can't wait till streamers pull in millions of viewers.

Imagine a world where the most watched entertainment is a guy sitting in his bedroom.

lol, while munching on a bag of cheetos.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#6
You watch twitch? Why?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

EpicKingdom_
1 month ago#7
Terantatek posted...
You watch twitch? Why?

Rarely, when I do.. it's usually while I am bored and don't have the time to play the game myself. I'll just toss Twitch up on the other monitor while doing whatever I'm doing on the other.

I would never throw money at one of these streamers though, that's just pathetic.

User Info: mariopaper

mariopaper
1 month ago#8
Because not every streamer is making that much money and actually need support to keep doing what they're doing. EpicKingdom_ posted...
These streamers often claim that they "are not in it for the money".

I'm sure you don't have anything to back up your claim other than your own prejudices and thoughts but most streamers I watch make it clear they stream as a means to put food on the table and pay their bills.

EpicKingdom_
1 month ago#9
mariopaper posted...
Because not every streamer is making that much money and actually need support to keep doing what they're doing.

EpicKingdom_ posted...
These streamers often claim that they "are not in it for the money".

I'm sure you don't have anything to back up your claim other than your own prejudices and thoughts but most streamers I watch make it clear they stream as a means to put food on the table and pay their bills.

Yeah, I'm sure they all said and thought that when they started.

And the guy in the OP literally said it himself in a recent interview that it's not about the money so I did not just make that s*** up.

So overall, why toss money at them when they "do it for free"? You can watch Twitch for free guys, it's OK.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I always watch Twitch streams for free.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived