This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reasons Why Fortnite is better than PUBG

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 year ago#41
Somato posted...
those games are crap. The entire genre is crap

Its starting to bleed into other games, supposely Battlefield V is going to have a Battle Royal mode.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 year ago#42
GENERALJA0 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...
-CJF- posted...
I haven't played either game, but I fail to see why Free to Play is a good thing. If you aren't paying money to play they have to be getting money somehow?

Yeah, from cosmetics that don't affect gameplay.

There are plenty of articles and videos explaining why paying for cosmetics is just as bad as paying for gameplay.

I have no interest in fortnite but standing buy and saying one is okay and not the other is part of the problem.

And that logic is bunk. You are playing a game for gameplay. If you enjoy the gameplay and it's free, and the cosmetics don't affect said gameplay, who the hell cares if they charge for it? If you are only in it for aesthetics, that's fine, but thats like saying you only go to a restaurant because you like the look of thier silverware. If they gave away thier food for free but charged you if you don't wanna use plastic forks and knives, you aren't being "ripped off".
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
1 year ago#43
does PUBG allow creating japanese and korean characters to play as yet?

that battle royale girl skin they added was said to be an event exclusive right?

PUBG should diversify things further.

User Info: tslu

tslu
1 year ago#44
The lootboxes do affect gameplay in this case. Its the reason why there are so many Chinese botters and cheaters that chose to play on western servers.

Normally i could care less about lootboxes.

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
1 year ago#45
[quote]1. Free to Play
2. You Don’t Need a Beast of a PC to Run Fortnite
3. Optimizations
4. PUBG’s Overly Expensive Loot Boxes
5. New Content and Features[/quote]

This is literally it. It's free to play and doesnt require a supercomputer to run.
i7 7700k | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | 16GB EVGA DDR4 | GTX 1060 SC 6 GB | 1 TB HDD | W10 x64 | 750W Thermaltake Toughpower | 1920x1080/1600x900 |
Huawei Mediapad M3
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reasons Why Fortnite is better than PUBG
  • Topic Archived