This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reasons Why Fortnite is better than PUBG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reasons Why Fortnite is better than PUBG

User Info: CatsNeverDie

CatsNeverDie
7 months ago#1
There's is no doubt that Epic Games is doing great things to support their game which makes Fortnite's an ever improving experience. And its so much more fun to play than its competitors which is why we game.

Apart from that some reasons include;

1. Free to Play
2. You Don’t Need a Beast of a PC to Run Fortnite
3. Optimizations
4. PUBG’s Overly Expensive Loot Boxes
5. New Content and Features

For more details on the discussion: https://www.killping.com/blog/5-reasons-think-fortnite-better-pubg/

User Info: -CJF-

-CJF-
7 months ago#2
I haven't played either game, but I fail to see why Free to Play is a good thing. If you aren't paying money to play they have to be getting money somehow?

User Info: seasloth21

seasloth21
7 months ago#3
-CJF- posted...
I haven't played either game, but I fail to see why Free to Play is a good thing. If you aren't paying money to play they have to be getting money somehow?

As long as it isn’t pay to win I don’t care, and I’ve heard it isnt

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
7 months ago#4
-CJF- posted...

Yeah, from cosmetics that don't affect gameplay.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: cugabuh

cugabuh
7 months ago#5
PUBG has moments of quietness which really help add to the tension in my opinion. Fortnite's small map and constant action strips away a lot of what makes PUBG enjoyable. You're absolutely right about your 5 points, as those are definitely some of Fortnite's strong points, but I fail to see how any of them make it a better or more fun game to play.

For what it's worth, I don't think either game is really that great though :/
Steam: The Sticky Emu | PSN: cugabuh
4790k OC | MSI GTX1080 | 16gb crucial | Maximus VII Hero
(message deleted)

User Info: baseketballr09

baseketballr09
7 months ago#7
Fortnite is better because it rewards good players. In solos when you encounter someone its easy to tell if that player is good or not. PUBG it doesnt really matter how good you are you can still die to some random.
Another One

User Info: korky122

korky122
7 months ago#8
its great that its free and the people that pay only get cosmetic upgrades which is great! yes it also does run very well even on xbox but... i hate the game lol. i much rather play pubg. i love the more realistic feel to it. playing w/ friends and going though buildings to clear them. scanning the hills and mountains to find people and sneak up on them. i hate cartoon and third person shooters. the building aspect is just dumb. take one shot and the next thing i know im looking at the new york city skyline

User Info: polopili

polopili
7 months ago#9
I feel like fortnite is a lot more twitchy than pubg. The building system kinda lets you escape bad situations easily while in pubg you need to play safe and avoid these at all cost. Not a big fan of the 3rd person view either. Gotta admit that pubg is really glitchy and not smooth at all, which makes fortnite the most enjoyable game overall.

User Info: Somato

Somato
7 months ago#10
those games are crap. The entire genre is crap
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Reasons Why Fortnite is better than PUBG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived