This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gaming is still alive, but most genres that made PC gaming great are dying...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gaming is still alive, but most genres that made PC gaming great are dying...

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 months ago#21
I wouldn't called LoL an RTS. You are only controlling one character while in many RTS, you are controlling an army.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
4 months ago#22
Dirk85UK posted...
RTS
MMORPG
Point 'n' Click Adventure Games
Arena FPS

Now it's all about military style FPS and MOBA's.

SC2 still going.

WoW still going.

Gemini Rue is better than anything Lucas Arts put out.

TOXIKK was fun but I don't know how deep the F2P elements go now.

I can definitely agree that most games are pretty awful despite the appearance compared to older games making it seem like they should be better. Gameplay falls by the wayside most of the time and/or it's all about the addicting (not fun) F2Ps to empty wallets.
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 months ago#23
celebar posted...
Dirk85UK posted...
RTS
MMORPG
Arena FPS

Well to be fair mmo's and point n clicks were never good to begin with

And to the people who keep tagging me in threads and deleting the posts so I can't see who they are, you should know that I'm hiring a hacker from 4chan or perhaps somewhere else to find out who you are and when I do I will list the names in a thread so everyone knows what you did. I hope it was worth it.

Hoooooooly s*** this is f***ing gold, you are so upset lmao.

Whoever is doing this, please keep doing this. Before he said he’d deactivate his account to stop it but has yet to be a man of his word.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
4 months ago#24
lol, karma is a b****
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: celebar

celebar
4 months ago#25
yohabroha posted...
celebar posted...
Dirk85UK posted...
RTS
MMORPG
Arena FPS

Well to be fair mmo's and point n clicks were never good to begin with

And to the people who keep tagging me in threads and deleting the posts so I can't see who they are, you should know that I'm hiring a hacker from 4chan or perhaps somewhere else to find out who you are and when I do I will list the names in a thread so everyone knows what you did. I hope it was worth it.

Hoooooooly s*** this is f***ing gold, you are so upset lmao.

Whoever is doing this, please keep doing this. Before he said he’d deactivate his account to stop it but has yet to be a man of his word.

How convenient that you just happen to show up almost exactly a month after this started happening. Consider yourself on my list.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

yohabroha
4 months ago#26
Uhhh how convenient that I just showed up to a thread that I posted in first, on a forum that I visit everyday? You wanna rethink that one dips***?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

yohabroha
4 months ago#27
Also no need to hire this imaginary person Lai, I’ll gladly give you all of my personal information over a video Skype session so long as you agree to meet up in person. I live in SF, you planning to be there soon?

User Info: celebar

celebar
4 months ago#28
yohabroha posted...
Uhhh how convenient that I just showed up to a thread that I posted in first, on a forum that I visit everyday? You wanna rethink that one dips***?

Tell it to the mods since I just marked you for flaming.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: Kinoringan

Kinoringan
4 months ago#29
What about rpg ?

yohabroha
4 months ago#30
celebar posted...
yohabroha posted...

Tell it to the mods since I just marked you for flaming.

yes, the guy who just threatened to violate the harassment ToS by posting people's personal info on here is reporting people because his feelings got hurt. lai, answer the question and get on with your day bud.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PC gaming is still alive, but most genres that made PC gaming great are dying...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived