This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I heard Black Ops 4 will be on Battle.net. This is a great thing right? On steam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I heard Black Ops 4 will be on Battle.net. This is a great thing right? On steam

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 months ago#11
Amakusa posted...
ImaPC posted...
I don't see how it would be better. It's going to be Battle.net exclusive now? Well, I bet it has significantly less players than it would being on Steam. People on Battle.net want to play Blizzard games. I heard more grumbling than anything else when Destiny 2 was put on the Battle.net app. I don't think this would have any impact on cheaters either. I would think that having a VAC ban on your Steam account would be a bigger deterrent than anything.

It's flat out bad if you buy B.net balance with WoW gold.

I mean, why would anyone spend their balance on CoD though, and did it really help Destiny 2? Remember, a new WoW expansion will have just recently launched at the time CoD will release, so I don't think many WoW players are going to waste their balance on CoD of all things.

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
4 months ago#12
Black Ops and the devs are the only decent ones that make CoD. Its the rest of the devs that are awful.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I heard Black Ops 4 will be on Battle.net. This is a great thing right? On steam

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived