This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LOL, FF XV cracked again after a week

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. LOL, FF XV cracked again after a week

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
1 month ago#41
Zaltera posted...
Did they ever get around to deciding if Denuvo impacted performance in this case? People here were arguing about this recently.

Kaladin says no. So I go with him over gamefaqs.

User Info: 26_Sandman_39

26_Sandman_39
1 month ago#42
Pengu1n posted...
fallen_acolyte posted...
I wonder how dirty the hackers felt cracking it. Such a s*** game.. its like stealing a homeless man's shoes.

They're pirates. They don't give a monkey's toss over what they pirate/hack/crack.

Good games, bad games, triple A titles, small indie titles made by a team of 4 people, mobile games, games where the sale proceeds go to charity. So long as they are getting it for free who cares about anyone else.

holy s*** you're still doing this gimmick after 10 years????
Sigs are useless.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
1 month ago#43
SinisterSlay posted...
gtomanga posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
mucloud posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
I'm super tempted to grab it.
I wonder if it still requires the steam emulator

Nope no emulator

Sounds like a developer planted virus honestly. Like they purposely leaked it to attack or track pirates.

if that's true then the antivirus tracker softweres would'v tracked it down insistently,
even without a virus tracker,
you can easily spot a randomly installed app in your program's files.

That's not really how that works. A recent example was a game installing a tool that steals passwords from chrome. That wasn't detected. Pirates studied the code and saw it.

From my understanding you had to completely deactivate your AV to be able to install it to begin with, even for legitimate copies, so it was definitely being detected.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: gamefaqwatcher

gamefaqwatcher
1 month ago#44
fallen_acolyte posted...
I wonder how dirty the hackers felt cracking it. Such a s*** game.. its like stealing a homeless man's shoes.

More like stealing a damp cardboard box a homeless guy disowned. Actually, more than one homeless guy disowned that trash.
See you in WoD! Praise the sun! Diamond Dog is a Wolf! Currently playing: Dark Souls 1
Weebs refer to the mana series as Seiken Densetsu.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. LOL, FF XV cracked again after a week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived