This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Upgrading from air cooling to liquid cooling!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Upgrading from air cooling to liquid cooling!

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
6 months ago#31
@TheLionKing posted...
Don't make it sound like you are a overclocking enthusiast when you are not what the heck xD.

I'm not. Never acted like I was or anything. I was wanting to experiment with it. Since you're a Rookie User, I'll do what I have to do, given the mass amounts of harassment I've been receiving.
"I just came from the gym while you were munching on Doritos and sipping Mountain Dew in your mother's basement." - Kinjo

User Info: TheLionKing

TheLionKing
6 months ago#32
@EvilGiygas posted...
TheLionKing posted...
Don't make it sound like you are a overclocking enthusiast when you are not what the heck xD.

I'm not. Never acted like I was or anything. I was wanting to experiment with it. Since you're a Rookie User, I'll do what I have to do, given the mass amounts of harassment I've been receiving.

lmao Excuse me Sempai I had no idea that being here from 2007 made you such a ancient user lol.

I was on this site in 95 when it was nothing but a private AOL room, before cJayc decided to turn our little room of game tips into a website lol.

Heck I was here heckling him when he sold out to cnet, when he swore for years he never would xD.

But ok, your great and mighty 2007 account is so special ^_^

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
6 months ago#33
TheLionKing posted...
I was on this site in 95 when it was nothing but a private AOL room, before cJayc decided to turn our little room of game tips into a website lol.

What happened to your main account then? o.o
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
6 months ago#34
TheLionKing posted...
@EvilGiygas posted...
TheLionKing posted...

lmao Excuse me Sempai I had no idea that being here from 2007 made you such a ancient user lol.

Heck I was here heckling him when he sold out to cnet, when he swore for years he never would xD.

But ok, your great and mighty 2007 account is so special ^_^

topic creator should listen to me. i got the older account and can post on the LUE board.

his pc will look sick with an aio. then he can move that corsair ml fan from the cpu cooler to rear fan.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#35
TheLionKing posted...
@EvilGiygas posted...

Gonna make this even sexier next week!

Really you have a GTX 1070 in there and you think you need water cooling xD

I was thinking you had 3-4 GTX 1080 Titans or something. LOL a system that cheap it won't matter if it leaks.

Though you might want to upgrade that heat sink with all the pipes going to one, it's pretty much useless.

lol this esp with his hack job wires
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#36
but side note the corsair is a good choice i have the h115i in my rig and makes everything look clean,use to do custom loops but got tired of it,but def not worth it if you're just going to sit on it and not overclock your system as well

[img]https://i.imgur.com/25tBIAF.jpg[/img]
Glorious 4K Master Race

EvilGiygas
6 months ago#37
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Hack job wires? I see more wires in your rig than I do mine.
"I just came from the gym while you were munching on Doritos and sipping Mountain Dew in your mother's basement." - Kinjo

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#38
EvilGiygas posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Lmao this kid must be joking do yourself a favor and take a 101 on wire management yours look like trash
Glorious 4K Master Race

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#39
And as someone else said get a real video card chump
Glorious 4K Master Race

EvilGiygas
6 months ago#40
@Rud3Bwoy posted...
EvilGiygas posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Lmao this kid must be joking do yourself a favor and take a 101 on wire management yours look like trash

Want me to take a better picture and compare wire management? I definitely see a lot more wires in your rig than I do mine...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Upgrading from air cooling to liquid cooling!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived