This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. valve is the best example of a company getting lazy

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
1 year ago#11
NightMareBunny posted...
farigonti posted...
k

if you have nothing to say then just pressing a random key on the keyboard just comes off as being a major dick

You have to understand - about half the people here are spoiled little brats who brag about getting their news from Jimmy Kimmy.
They have nothing to say because they don't think for themselves.

On topic: Yes , Valve has become lazy and out of touch with the people that made them.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 year ago#12
NightMareBunny posted...
farigonti posted...
k

if you have nothing to say then just pressing a random key on the keyboard just comes off as being a major dick

Your thread doesn't really inspire any thoughtful replies.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
(message deleted)

User Info: Zachnorn

Zachnorn
1 year ago#14
NightMareBunny posted...
and making crap tons of cash without much effort on their part...

it's so mindboggling that steam is so successful yet valve seems quite incompetent with how they are run as a company

I wouldn't call a company that makes "crap tons of cash without much effort" an "incompetent" company when doing that is the goal of most companies. Last I checked, Valve is a for profit company. Their mission is to make money.
<D

User Info: mario2000

mario2000
1 year ago#15
k
Arrrr the SS Goku, Mighty fine boat... -fatmatt
Hope Frieza doesn't chuck an Iceberg at the Goku, otherwise it's all over. -Nekoslash

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
1 year ago#16
Sad but true, but this has been happening for a while now.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
1 year ago#17
I'm eating bread now....it has a satisfying texture.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
1 year ago#18
My only issue with Valve is the legion of knob slobbers that are all up on their junk.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
(message deleted)

User Info: TheOpposite

TheOpposite
1 year ago#20
The only reason Valve makes so much money is they were the first on the scene of the digital game market and have millions of Steam users. In reality, Steam is terrible. It was good 10 years ago. Now it's a sea of garbage with a handful of good games released per year. I've also looked at GOG and they're no better in terms of games available. I bet Steam doesn't have 75% of the great PC games and classic arcade/console games ever released, but they sure do churn out the garbage indies and adult-oriented crap. I can take the idea that indie developers make games as long as they're good and aren't being churned out like they are today. That's fine. But I lose respect for a company that starts carrying adult games. Utter trash.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. valve is the best example of a company getting lazy
  • Topic Archived