This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you usually play your pc games on a monitor or a tv?

User Info: syndicator

syndicator
9 months ago#41
Both i got a 27 inch acer 1440p 144hz and a 48 inch samsung mu7000 4k hdr connected to my pc

User Info: rogerskg1979

rogerskg1979
9 months ago#42
65" TV

So much better than a tiny 20" monitor.

I'm not a competitive gamer and never play multiplayer, so I don't care about refresh rate or any of those kind of advantages that a monitor has. Playing on a LARGE screen is what matters to me.

Plus, another thing is that I have an office job so I am literally sitting at a desk for 40 hours every week already. I definitely do NOT want to come home and sit at another desk. That's the absolute last thing I want to do after a long day at work.

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
9 months ago#43
Depending on where I have my PC set up, a 25" 1080p monitor and a 20" 1200x1600 monitor, or a 65" 4K TV.

User Info: MasterPoker

MasterPoker
9 months ago#44
Where's the "both at the same time" option?

I typically mirror games to my 1080p monitor and 4k TV. They're facing opposite directions, so it lets everyone in the room have a good view. I have a good rig and I don't play AAA stuff as a general rule, so running most games I play like this doesn't kill the frame rate.
Xuande | F/GO, Feb/26/18: https://i.imgur.com/kOtE5Zy.jpg (364,837,417)
Next Goal: Farm ~60 Serpent Jewels, hit 10/10/10 on D'Eon and Leonidus

User Info: Somato

Somato
9 months ago#45
i have a 27" 165hz g-sync monitor

yeah i game on my monitor lol
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you usually play your pc games on a monitor or a tv?
  • Topic Archived