This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are you guys liking FFXV?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are you guys liking FFXV?

User Info: MangorushZx

MangorushZx
1 month ago#31
gtomanga posted...
Ciera posted...
decent game
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
1 month ago#32
Fake news
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
1 month ago#33
MangorushZx posted...
gtomanga posted...
s***ty unfinished 12 years old worth of an early access game
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#34
Cobra1010 posted...
Some of us have waited from high school all the way till we graduate university. Then watched the CGI movie and the 4-5 anime short episodes. And they give us this s*** in the end.

Well, see...you've learned a valueable lesson that all gamers should learn.
Years of hype only *ever* lead to disappointment. Hopefully now you'll go on not expecting anything from a game so whatever you do get is seen with a better light. You learn to judge a game based on what it is rather than what you expected or hoped it would be.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
1 month ago#35
NGd72 posted...
Saibak posted...
Terantatek posted...
Anyone with 1080 ti how's the performance?

On 1080p with maxed out settings and all NVIDIA features activated I get 60 fps pretty much everywhere. The lowest fps (45) I´ve encountered so far were in the forest area when a flying ship dropped a bunch of robots into a herd of 10+ animals with Hairworks. That was a bit much.

But I get random crashes from time to time.

HAHAHAHAHA 1080p with a 1080ti.

Oh look I have a great GPU but crap monitor.

Hope that wasn't pointed at me. Check my sig.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
1 month ago#36
Terantatek posted...
NGd72 posted...
Saibak posted...
Terantatek posted...
Anyone with 1080 ti how's the performance?

On 1080p with maxed out settings and all NVIDIA features activated I get 60 fps pretty much everywhere. The lowest fps (45) I´ve encountered so far were in the forest area when a flying ship dropped a bunch of robots into a herd of 10+ animals with Hairworks. That was a bit much.

But I get random crashes from time to time.

HAHAHAHAHA 1080p with a 1080ti.

Oh look I have a great GPU but crap monitor.

Hope that wasn't pointed at me. Check my sig.

Negatory; the guy that posted having a 1080ti and running at 1080p

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#37
4k is overrated unless you're using a big PC monitor, which I wouldn't recommend anyway because it isn't going to be good for your eyes (more light to absorb). No point spending more for something you can do just fine at 1080p, a 1080ti means you won't have to worry about meeting reqs for games for a long time. Being able to do the biggest lift possible doesn't mean you have to do it every time you pick something up and wear yourself out for internet idiots.

I have a 1070 and max games @1080p60fps to benchmark (haven't had an issue yet though of course these days are numbered), but end up dropping them to medium (or lower) when actually gaming. 1080p60fps is the target for me, not having settings so low that the game is gaudy to look at is good enough for me beyond that. A lot of graphic settings are unnecessary hardware taxation when they aren't being focused on when you're playing (not watching) the game, so aren't worth pushing.
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#38
nominturddaddy posted...
which I wouldn't recommend anyway because it isn't going to be good for your eyes (more light to absorb).

Citation needed.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
1 month ago#39
Dragon Nexus posted...
nominturddaddy posted...
which I wouldn't recommend anyway because it isn't going to be good for your eyes (more light to absorb).

Citation needed.

You don't believe that bigger screens give off more light?
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

Dragon Nexus
1 month ago#40
nominturddaddy posted...
You don't believe that bigger screens give off more light?

I'm not sure I believe the amount of light your eyes "absorb" can damage them the way you think. Otherwise we'd all be screwed if we went outside when that huge ball of fire has escaped the cloud cover.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How are you guys liking FFXV?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived