This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EAX and Creative Alchemy on Windows 10

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EAX and Creative Alchemy on Windows 10

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
6 months ago#1
Why can't I use EAX audio(from Creative Alchemy) on Windows 10? As soon as I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a few years ago it was no longer functional. It didn't bother me as much until I tried playing an older game with EAX support recently and couldn't use it in game.

User Info: JhayCee

JhayCee
6 months ago#2
Same thing that happened to me upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. Turns out my sound card wasn't compatible with Windows 10 so the software didn't work.
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama on PC vs Console

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
6 months ago#3
JhayCee posted...
Same thing that happened to me upgrading from Windows 7 to 10. Turns out my sound card wasn't compatible with Windows 10 so the software didn't work.

Too bad. The reverberation effects inside a cave with EAX would have been awesome. I will have to settle for stereo I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EAX and Creative Alchemy on Windows 10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived