This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me remember this mid 90's fps

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
1 year ago#11
play the new one

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
1 year ago#12
KaiRyusaki posted...
play the new one

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
1 year ago#13
ROTT, not Rot. heh

Did a lot of ROTTing back in the day. God mode... Dog mode... ludicrous gibs...
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Kenny_Mayne

Kenny_Mayne
1 year ago#14
Sounds like chex quest
Original #1 seahawks fan est. 2013. Not changing sig until they move the seahawks, mariners, sounders to Oklahoma City

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
1 year ago#15
6speednissan posted...
In my computer classes in the 90’s the teacher would let us have lan matches almost every class. I thought the game was called Rot, but I can’t find anything about it. It was very fast pace with people shooting rockets and stuff and blowing each other up. I’d really appreciate some info if anyone has any clue what I’m talking about.

I'm far more concerned that a teacher would let young, developing, minds play a ultra-violent and abhorrent game. He should be reported immediately to the district. God bless.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
1 year ago#16
*reads description*

Dont know how you people got Rise of the Triad. My personal first thoughts were either Quake or Unreal Tournament
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
1 year ago#17
He said "Rot." He was one letter off.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
1 year ago#18
Your teacher sounds awesome
http://abload.de/img/pcgamingxtuvt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
1 year ago#19
Renraku_San posted...
6speednissan posted...
In my computer classes in the 90’s the teacher would let us have lan matches almost every class. I thought the game was called Rot, but I can’t find anything about it. It was very fast pace with people shooting rockets and stuff and blowing each other up. I’d really appreciate some info if anyone has any clue what I’m talking about.

I'm far more concerned that a teacher would let young, developing, minds play a ultra-violent and abhorrent game. He should be reported immediately to the district. God bless.

I hope that's meant to be irony...
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
1 year ago#20
Chaos_Missile posted...
*reads description*

Dont know how you people got Rise of the Triad. My personal first thoughts were either Quake or Unreal Tournament

If you ever played it, you'd know that basically everyone called it "ROTT," not "Rise of the Triad."

"Hey dude, you wanna ROTT?" "Let's get some ROTTING in before class." "Let's ROTT this weekend."

Seriously... it was super easy to figure out. He had the word right - just the spelling was wrong. If he'd spoken it, and you were familiar with the game, you'd instantly have known what he was talking about.

Kerr Avon posted...
I hope that's meant to be irony...

Honestly, I don't even think he knows what irony is, but I guarantee his post was not serious. Everything about his account - including his sig - is used to troll.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me remember this mid 90's fps
  • Topic Archived