This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My mechanical keyboard is making noises every time I type, wtf!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My mechanical keyboard is making noises every time I type, wtf!

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#41
Knighted Dragon posted...
Reddit hiding posts with downvotes does create a hive mind circlejerk, but the "normal" style has it's downsides too, where trolls can just flood topics and keep bumping their own constantly.

Mitigated by a solid group of mods backing up a reasonable TOS policy for posts... nobody is under the delusion GFAQs does anywhere close to a good job on this, but it is a fixable problem if they ever decided to.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#42
Ya, they are noisy, its normal. I like mine though, they're mechanical but quiet like membranes.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
6 months ago#43
yohabroha posted...
If the mods would spend more than 2 minutes a week here there wouldn’t be nearly as many issues with troll topics.

Or if people stopped taking them so seriously or stopped taking them as an opportnity to leap in and "AKSHUALLY!" their way into an argument maybe trolls would get bored and move on.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#44
Dragon Nexus posted...
yohabroha posted...
If the mods would spend more than 2 minutes a week here there wouldn’t be nearly as many issues with troll topics.

Or if people stopped taking them so seriously or stopped taking them as an opportnity to leap in and "AKSHUALLY!" their way into an argument maybe trolls would get bored and move on.

nah more what i said less what you said
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
6 months ago#45
cuteboi100 posted...
Some of these guys have been here for so freakin' long dude. How have you guys not jumped to reddit?

Reddit's community is pure trash.
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#46
Renraku_San posted...
cuteboi100 posted...
Some of these guys have been here for so freakin' long dude. How have you guys not jumped to reddit?

Reddit's community is pure trash.

I think most communities are. But ya I use those logitech Romer-G ones, think they are called that, and its quiet and yup its fully mechanical. Probably wouldn't use them for writing a paper, but gaming they're great.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My mechanical keyboard is making noises every time I type, wtf!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived