This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why PC gamers get defensive when we doubt they are cheating

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why PC gamers get defensive when we doubt they are cheating

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#51
ClunkerSlim posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
please show us a wide spread of videos of xbox one x and ps4 gameplay with hackers in lobbies ill wait

Research your own s***. I don't know of any PS4 online hacks, but I don't keep up with what cheaters are or aren't doing. This thread was discussing the totality of consoles, not just the PS4. Cheating is hardly limited to the hacking of software. And no one has to take anyone's word here, just go into a GameFaqs forum and search "cheater." I mean, if you come across a cheater in game, do you really care if they found an exploit or if they manufactured an exploit? No, you just care that they're cheating. If we're talking about PC and Aim Botting, that's VASTLY overstated. In the past two years I've run into exactly one aim botter. It's just not worth it to try it, especially in a game like Overwatch where they forever just lock you out even if you buy more copies of the game.

Cry more because your beloved pc is plaqued with cheaters
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
6 months ago#52
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Knighted Dragon posted...
Console users cheat all the time, I encountered WAY more cheaters on CoD and Dark Souls on the 360 than I ever have on PC. Honestly, I see a legit cheater like once every few hundred games when playing online in pretty much any PC game.

People always throw out the "AIM BOTTER" insult anytime someone beats them, but it's pretty obvious when facing someone who is actually cheating that the other people were just good shots but not "hackers"

That’s on 360 tho when the console was able to he hacked and modded and those consoles that were jtagged get so banned quickly also next gen you can’t cheat so far

Your ignorance and stupidity is showing

how it's true?i myself had a modded console and know how that scene works.i have yet to run into any cheaters on ps4 or xbox one x because those modded consoles/firmware aren't avaiable ,just get over it,the truth is pc is filled with cheaters

Your ignorance and stupidity is showing
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
6 months ago#53
Rud3Bwoy posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
please show us a wide spread of videos of xbox one x and ps4 gameplay with hackers in lobbies ill wait

Research your own s***. I don't know of any PS4 online hacks, but I don't keep up with what cheaters are or aren't doing. This thread was discussing the totality of consoles, not just the PS4. Cheating is hardly limited to the hacking of software. And no one has to take anyone's word here, just go into a GameFaqs forum and search "cheater." I mean, if you come across a cheater in game, do you really care if they found an exploit or if they manufactured an exploit? No, you just care that they're cheating. If we're talking about PC and Aim Botting, that's VASTLY overstated. In the past two years I've run into exactly one aim botter. It's just not worth it to try it, especially in a game like Overwatch where they forever just lock you out even if you buy more copies of the game.

If PC is "plagued with cheaters" then why do most of the pro players play the PC version? Surely pro players wouldn't flock to the PC version of Overwatch if it was an unplayable aim botting mess? Why would anyone even bother with ranked if it can easily be cheated? Why didn't they all run to the PS4 version? Could it be that cheating is few and far between, on every platform?
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#54
ClunkerSlim posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

If PC is "plagued with cheaters" then why do most of the pro players play the PC version? Surely pro players wouldn't flock to the PC version of Overwatch if it was an unplayable aim botting mess? Why would anyone even bother with ranked if it can easily be cheated? Why didn't they all run to the PS4 version? Could it be that cheating is few and far between, on every platform?

It’s sad you’re going so far to defend pc when everyone knows it’s plaqued with cheaters
Glorious 4K Master Race

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
6 months ago#55
ClunkerSlim posted...
Research your own s***

If you make a claim then you back it up with your research

I don't know of any PS4 online hacks, but I don't keep up with what cheaters are or aren't doing.

Then shut up. You're saying that it's common place but at the same time you say you don't know s***. So what is it?

ClunkerSlim posted...
If PC is "plagued with cheaters" then why do most of the pro players play the PC version?

Because that's where the audience is. If one wanted to play fighting games professionally then one would play on consoles. Because that's where the audience is. It's f***ing obvious.

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#56
first game on pc black ops 3, aim botted to death lmao.
Glorious 4K Master Race

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
6 months ago#57
That first vid in the link. When that intro started up I said out loud "Hey wassap, Youtube, it's your boy here"

And now I'm off to pick the lottery numbers because apparently I'm a psychic wizard from the future.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: arleas

arleas
6 months ago#58
Dragon Nexus posted...
That first vid in the link. When that intro started up I said out loud "Hey wassap, Youtube, it's your boy here"

It has gotten to the point where everyone copies everyone else now.

"Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. Also don't forget to click that bell up there so you can be part of the youtube notification squad. And as always, thanks for watching."

I hear that so much now it's like reciting the pledge of allegiance.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
6 months ago#59
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Ignorant and oh so stupid one is making excuses cause he sucks.'

In this case, git gud scrub is in order
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

Rud3Bwoy
6 months ago#60
Fade2black001 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

Ignorant and oh so stupid one is making excuses cause he sucks.'

In this case, git gud scrub is in order

My kd in black ops 3 for pc is higher than it is on console actually pc players suck at cod lmao mind you I have a high kd in black ops on console as well lmao nice try tho son

I guess that’s the reason most of the people I ran into had to cheat on pc
Glorious 4K Master Race
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why PC gamers get defensive when we doubt they are cheating

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived