This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. the truth about mining/gpus

User Info: Kenny_Mayne

Kenny_Mayne
1 year ago#41
Posting in sad topic
Original #1 seahawks fan est. 2013. Not changing sig until they move the seahawks, mariners, sounders to Oklahoma City

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 year ago#42
Ahh man let me go to bed sleeping happy as my bank account is smiling

Anyway pesants have a good night
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
1 year ago#43
TheMadToker posted...
Wow TC, this topic is sad even by your non existent standards.

I can feel the insecurity from here.

This has to be one of the most desperate, attention-seeking things I have seen on these boards.

Congrats.

Oh believe me this isn't the first time I've seen guys like this on the boards. We had one last year that was bragging about living off of his wife & how he has a top tier system with slickdeals stuff he hasn't opened yet. I wouldn't say this happens all the time but it happens.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 year ago#44
bass_god6790 posted...
Dude, the black belt is a fake. That pattern has a black leather back, not brown like shown in your picture.

Before bragging how rich you are, make sure you're not flashing fake merch you tool.

Lol yup and a $20 Wal-Mart belt will outlast that .
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM GeForce GTX FTW 1080 8GB

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
1 year ago#45
yohabroha posted...
why your kid already have a zit

Because it's normal
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
1 year ago#46
The only ones that care about your "ballin" and "stuntin" are the chicken heads and corner boys.
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: Emperor_Zaphkie

Emperor_Zaphkie
1 year ago#47
This topic is a train wreck. All aboard!

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 year ago#48
speedforce131 posted...
TheMadToker posted...

This has to be one of the most desperate, attention-seeking things I have seen on these boards.

Congrats.

Oh believe me this isn't the first time I've seen guys like this on the boards. We had one last year that was bragging about living off of his wife & how he has a top tier system with slickdeals stuff he hasn't opened yet. I wouldn't say this happens all the time but it happens.

Sorry to burst your bubble I’ve been here for years flaunting my lavish life style not the normal jester on this board so you better do you research on whom I am
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
1 year ago#49
So the dude is bragging about throwing 500 buckaroos on a piece of leather with a buckle on it? And that is somehow supposed to make people impressed by the "class" and "style" of the said person?

It's a damn belt, pretty much any reasonably priced leather belt would do the same task, and look practically the same doing it. Splashing ridiculous money for such nonsense is just that, nonsense.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
1 year ago#50
Rud3Bwoy posted...
speedforce131 posted...
TheMadToker posted...

Congrats.

Sorry to burst your bubble I’ve been here for years flaunting my lavish life style not the normal jester on this board so you better do you research on whom I am

lol you're nobody. boy.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. the truth about mining/gpus
  • Topic Archived