This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. the truth about mining/gpus

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 year ago#21
why your kid already have a zit
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
1 year ago#22
Rud3Bwoy posted...
The fact is people are just upset they have to pay more than what msrp is ,i mean if you have a decent job this shouldn't be a issue

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4e6L5Ks.jpg[/img]

i mean dam look at my son not even one years old already lavished in 1000 plus worth of loui belts,i mean paying a extra 500 plus for gpus ain't a thang for us

lol your son will learn at a young what what dressing like a gay is all about, congrats
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 year ago#23
above poster seeking dramatic attention sad.
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

iemerg_
1 year ago#24
Rud3Bwoy posted...
above poster seeking dramatic attention sad.

Sorry dude just stating the facts DG/Louis V/Gucci all that designer crap looks gay as hell lol.
thats s*** woman wear.

Teach your son to be a man not a little sniveling weasel like yourself.

User Info: Rud3Bwoy

Rud3Bwoy
1 year ago#25
look we know you're broke and probally shop at thrift stores for clothing don't hate the ballas cause you can't afford it,now go do your 9-5 to live off ends meat and wait for your tax return to ball out
Glorious 4K Master Race
https://valid.x86.fr/n6zhcp Rig Specs

iemerg_
1 year ago#26
Rud3Bwoy posted...
look we know you're broke and probally shop at thrift stores for clothing don't hate the ballas cause you can't afford it,now go do your 9-5 to live off ends meat and wait for your tax return to ball out

I wear Polo, Tommy and Wranglers by no means broke clothing or thrift store clothing, i just have style and dont need to spend $500 on pants to prove my worth. Honestly I wouldn't be caught dead in any designed product even if I was rich. I do however work a 9-5 and I do ball out on my tax return, nothing wrong with that, I'd prefer that over being a little girl like yourself. You can't buy knowledge/power/respect.

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
1 year ago#27
fake ass belts lmao

iemerg_ posted...
I wear Polo, Tommy and Wranglers by no means broke clothing or thrift store clothing

I agree with that but I'm picturing you in my mind & you look ghetto as f*** lmao

dont need to spend $500 on pants to prove my worth. Honestly I wouldn't be caught dead in any designed product even if I was rich.

word.

You can't buy knowledge/power/respect

You actually could.

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
1 year ago#28
RudeBwoy? More like NoobBoi
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

yohabroha
1 year ago#29
Rud3Bwoy posted...

i'm f***ing dying
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

yohabroha
1 year ago#30
op do you still wear makeup
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. the truth about mining/gpus
  • Topic Archived