This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Kingdom Come mods are here, and I love PC gaming again!

User Info: MELENTIA

MELENTIA
9 months ago#1
Gaming has seemed a bit stale to me lately and I can't believe I'm saying this because I thought the game was going to suck, but Kingdom Come Deliverance is a really good game. And despite it's issues the modders have already been hard at work which puts a big smile on my face. The "Save Game" issue is not a problem anymore. On top of that there are tweaks and mods coming out for all sorts of stuff from the UI to graphics etc.... It reminds me of Oblivion and how a couple simple tweaks made a big difference. Anyway back to the game hopefully others are enjoying it as much as me. Mods can be found on the Nexus site. Really looking forward to seeing what the mod community will do.

User Info: Steamroll

Steamroll
9 months ago#2
Heh good to hear, hopefully there will be many mods in the future like the bethesda games.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
9 months ago#3
Good I plan of getting into this real skyrim version of this game. Mods will help alot.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
9 months ago#4
Hopefully mods to run the game better.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
9 months ago#5
Yes, some mods to turn it into Bannerlord!

User Info: NeilJWD

NeilJWD
9 months ago#6
It is fantastic, really really impressive depth and sense of being.
ARGH! Someone gave me some goggles and a spork,
I don't know what the goggles do but I'm gouging my eyes out with the spork!
~Dudeboy

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
9 months ago#7
Was literally about to post there wasn't too many mods that went different versions of ReShade and wow, that list grew quickly. Thank god for a lockpick mod; the stock game minigame is dumb as hell.

User Info: Pox

Pox
9 months ago#8
captsplatter_1 posted...

At that point modders would be writing the game for the developers...
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
9 months ago#9
Currently using Unobtrusive Reticle, Sectorial Lockpicking, and Unlimited Saving. Also using some default Reshade settings to clean the image up a bit.

Started doing quests around Rattay. Pretty fun game so far.
Steam - SilentHawk29 || Z170-A, G1 GTX 1080, i5 6600K, 16GB 3000MHz DDR4
My car (on fire): http://i.imgur.com/ZoeZJ1b.jpg

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
9 months ago#10
Pox posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

At that point modders would be writing the game for the developers...

Like this doesn't describe Bethesda.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Kingdom Come mods are here, and I love PC gaming again!
  • Topic Archived