This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamespot gives Bayonetta 1&2 and 10 for Switch - PC has 4K CEMU w/ GFX packs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gamespot gives Bayonetta 1&2 and 10 for Switch - PC has 4K CEMU w/ GFX packs

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
3 months ago#1
https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/bayonetta-2-review/1900-6415911/

Switch runs this 720p 60 FPS with little dips, while Cemu PC runs both games 4K with max AA, and you can add graphic packs.

User Info: Conker

Conker
3 months ago#2
Thankfully I can choose to play all versions if I please but prefer to save games to play on the Switch when traveling...and although I could play on my laptop, I’d rather not.
If you don't want to argue about something, take the initiative and stfu.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
3 months ago#3
Playing them on Cemu also features minor audio or graphical glitches not available on the Wii U or Switch
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: MangorushZx

MangorushZx
3 months ago#4
godplaysSNES posted...
Playing them on Cemu also features minor audio or graphical glitches not available on the Wii U or Switch

As much I hate to admit this but this.
My Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mangorushz
(message deleted)

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
3 months ago#6
godplaysSNES posted...

It's getting better and better with every new release, but visually better than Switch and stable FPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vucC1sCQktU

User Info: Digital Storm

Digital Storm
3 months ago#7
Color me curious, but what is the point of the comparison?
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 months ago#8
.....and?

You're comparing a commercial release vs an emulator. Mass market vs Niche.

I can assure you the OVERWHELMING majority of people would rather pay to have the ability to just plug it in and play on the Switch vs 1) Spending the money it takes to have a PC capable of emulating the games at the settings you mention and 2) Go through the hoops of getting emulation to fully work.

I use Cemu a lot, by the way. I'm also realistic in that MOST people care more about affordability and ease of use vs highest level of quality possible.

User Info: celebar

celebar
3 months ago#9
Sticking to the Wii U version on my Wii U until cemu gets everything worked out.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 months ago#10
GoIrish80 posted...
.....and?

You're comparing a commercial release vs an emulator. Mass market vs Niche.

I can assure you the OVERWHELMING majority of people would rather pay to have the ability to just plug it in and play on the Switch vs 1) Spending the money it takes to have a PC capable of emulating the games at the settings you mention and 2) Go through the hoops of getting emulation to fully work.

I use Cemu a lot, by the way. I'm also realistic in that MOST people care more about affordability and ease of use vs highest level of quality possible.

This - but most people posting on PCH are completely divorced from reality so I expect it will fall on deaf ears.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gamespot gives Bayonetta 1&2 and 10 for Switch - PC has 4K CEMU w/ GFX packs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived