This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam controller trigger setup

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam controller trigger setup

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
4 weeks ago#1
Been looking into getting a steam controller but I can't seem to find out if there's a way to disable/turn off the soft pull function the triggers have. What I mean is, can you set the triggers to where it's like 99% of console fps, left trigger = aim, right trigger = shoot.? Every video I try and watch about it never mentions that you can is why I'm asking here.

Thanks.
Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen - Vladimir Putin

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#2
No idea but here is a bump.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Paulo_Lopes

Paulo_Lopes
4 weeks ago#3
I don't get your question. The Steam controller operates like that already. Left trigger is left trigger, right trigger is right trigger,you CAN make it so that a full press sends another signal entirely but it's not the default behavior.
"If it was up to us, we'd port all of our games to PC." - Platinum Games, makers of the famous Nintendo exclusive franchise: Bayonetta

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 weeks ago#4
The triggers are two stage no matter what, but you can either deactivate the binding for the 2nd stage, or set it to the same input so it's the same no matter how much pressure you apply.

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 weeks ago#5
I've seen some bindings use a soft pull as ADS, and full pull to fire your weapon.. Combined with gyro on mousepad touch, it's a pretty fun change of pace IMO.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 weeks ago#6
You can do that with a steam controller, you can do anything with a steam controller once you figure out the configuration page. I made a Diablo 3 profile that was better than a m+kb setup once you got used to it.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam controller trigger setup

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived