This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My graphics card is now worth $1250

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My graphics card is now worth $1250

User Info: 26_Sandman_39

26_Sandman_39
5 months ago#1
Wtf
Sigs are useless.

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
5 months ago#2
That is what mine was going for a couple days ago, now it is $1,450.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAB276RU0679

Paid around $750 USD for it counting original shipping and EVGA step-up process shipping.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-Mahatma Gandhi

User Info: NeoSioType

NeoSioType
5 months ago#3
How's this markup work? Is it impossible to buy direct from EVGA or Nvidia or a store that uses MSRP?

User Info: shmirlywhirl

shmirlywhirl
5 months ago#4
NeoSioType posted...
How's this markup work? Is it impossible to buy direct from EVGA or Nvidia or a store that uses MSRP?

Miners are buying cards in droves, sucking up supply. So MSRP goes out the window and retailers can start charging more.
Now with 100% real fruit juice

User Info: Cpt_Communism

Cpt_Communism
5 months ago#5
Reminder that the Titan Xp is still in stock and the price never changed. Why are these people charging more than the Titan?
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/star-wars-titan-xp-collectors-edition/
You're not obligated to attend every argument.
The ability to walk away from something stupid is a huge boost to daily life.

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
5 months ago#6
Has America gone mining mad? Your electric must be too cheap and needs increasing in price.

In the uk, the price has gone up, but mainly due to Brexit and the effect it had on the exchange rate. You can pick up a 1080ti for under £900.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
5 months ago#7
robert43s posted...
Has America gone mining mad? Your electric must be too cheap and needs increasing in price.

In the uk, the price has gone up, but mainly due to Brexit and the effect it had on the exchange rate. You can pick up a 1080ti for under £900.

900 pounds equals 1,256 USD
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: tumtedum1

tumtedum1
5 months ago#8
Cpt_Communism posted...
Reminder that the Titan Xp is still in stock and the price never changed. Why are these people charging more than the Titan?
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/star-wars-titan-xp-collectors-edition/

Shhhh don't let the miners know...

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
5 months ago#9
robert43s posted...

You know... according to google exchange rate, $1250 is just right below £900. In my country, the cheapest available you can find is ~$976, which is still f***ing overpriced, and guaranteed the price will be increased at some point.

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
5 months ago#10
hardy3786 posted...
robert43s posted...

You know... according to google exchange rate, $1250 is just right below £900. In my country, the cheapest available you can find is ~$976, which is still f***ing overpriced, and guaranteed the price will be increased at some point.

That £900 also includes 20% VAT. Take that off and you get £750, which currently comes to roughly $1050. Still more than MSRP, but we always get shafted on electronics.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My graphics card is now worth $1250

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived