This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

User Info: Kokuei05

1 month ago#21
I have a massive block of a printer that prints only Black and White and is over a decade old. Xerox Phaser 3600. I use it regularly, more often for internet coupons.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: zhenghan

1 month ago#22
i have a wireless printer that can print photos, and i use it a lot. cartridge costs like $11 to refill in costco. It also functions as a copier/scanner.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: sonicteam2k1

1 month ago#23
I have two. those muthf***as sit in a closet somewhere

User Info: SilentCaay

1 month ago#24
I used to make papercraft models and it got tons of use at that time. Nowadays it gets used a couple times a month, usually for commissioned typesetting jobs and sometimes I need to print things for myself.
The SilentCaay Channel - Shadowverse and other video game vids.
H3VR [VIVE] - Take & Hold Part 1: Skate Shooting -

User Info: ablerider

1 month ago#25
Not much but l still use it, l got into sculpting and the easiest way to make eyes for my sculptures is by printing the pupils and then glue them into clay balls.

User Info: pothocket

1 month ago#26
The Kyocera copy machine were I work is my printer, if I need one. It's also a fax machine!

User Info: GeminiX7

1 month ago#27
Mainly because my professors like hard copies of assignments and at work
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: Darkstorm16

1 month ago#28
Last month because I needed a copy of pay stubs and other crap for health insurance. I will print out my written stories but that’s it.
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
1 month ago#29
I use my printer infrequently, but it's almost monthly I have to print ticket info, shipping labels, and the like.
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: Ryzeki

1 month ago#30
I have one, non color, laser. I don't print a ton, but I do use it to print forms for insurance, shipping labels and stuff like that.
MSI GT73VR - Core i7 6th gen @4.1Ghz | | 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4 || 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB SATA SSD || GTX1080 || 1080P@120hz
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived