This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

User Info: Synbios459

Synbios459
5 months ago#1
Come to think of it, I haven't used my printer for close to a year.
3DS Friend Code: 4914-3099-5529

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
5 months ago#2
I print my w2s when I go to my tax guy, sometimes my wife or I have to print out a copy of a certification to give to someone.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
5 months ago#3
My parents print a lot of pictures - they actually just bought a nice new specifically photo printer a couple months ago. My dad also has to print documents for work about once a week.

Me, though? I use the office printer about once a day to print or copy lesson materials, but I don't personally own a printer.

Edit: that being said, I personally believe printers, especially with how cheap basic ones are, are still well within the "better to have and not need than to need and not have" category.
Now Playing: Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Now, let's count up your sins!

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
5 months ago#4
I have a wireless printer. The last time I used it was August.

User Info: Termin8r

Termin8r
5 months ago#5
I sell on Amazon and eBay so having a printer is essential for the convenience of doing all of the postage without having to leave the house.
https://i.imgur.com/e6zStfw.gif

User Info: Fate86

Fate86
5 months ago#6
I have a pretty nice printer can do photos and stuff on most size paper up to 11x17 or a4 or a3 whatever it's called....Expensive etc....

I rarely use it outside of the occasional friend needing it (maybe 2 or 3 times a month) and printing out deluxe D&D character sheets when needed. Maybe once every few months I print out to have 5 to 10 on hand for each class they support.
3102...Never Forget
[ PSN / XBL / Steam = AAAFate ]

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
5 months ago#7
My Family shares 1 Printer that is a HP OfficeJet Full Page Width Printer.

Ergo no moving heads, just one really wide print head that covers the entire page.
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
5 months ago#8
Mono laser printer, bought in 2007, still on it's original toner cartridge. It was useful, but I rarely use it now.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
5 months ago#9
I print things related to music - lyrics and chords and some teaching materials.
And every 3 weeks I print out my $5 Walmart gift card that I get for using "Edge" browser for 2 minutes every morning . . lol
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
5 months ago#10
I bought a printer back in 2001, used it a handful of times, and finally gave it away a couple months ago to a friend whom actually had use for it.

Honestly, I really didn't have anything I needed it for, and didn't have the physical space to keep it set up anyway.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use your printer much? Do you even have one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived