This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
5 months ago#21
yohabroha posted...
Connora711 posted...
Really? Nice. I've never sold anything (from csgo or pubg) but I'm gonna try it tonight and see how it is.

it's (obviously) completely dependent on the lootbox drops, so you'll probably get a s*** ton of $0.04 hats or pants but hey, after 200 hours total in the game all those little drops have added up. I've sold some purple gear for $5+ a pop back when it was all the rage, and now you sometimes get crates that you have to pay to open, so I just sell the crate itself for $2-5 each. never a bad thing to let your games make you some spare change from time to time.

Hey I don't really care if it's $0.04 (ok I do) you're making money just buy playing the game!!!
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: Monopoman

Monopoman
5 months ago#22
Connora711 posted...
yohabroha posted...
Connora711 posted...
Really? Nice. I've never sold anything (from csgo or pubg) but I'm gonna try it tonight and see how it is.

it's (obviously) completely dependent on the lootbox drops, so you'll probably get a s*** ton of $0.04 hats or pants but hey, after 200 hours total in the game all those little drops have added up. I've sold some purple gear for $5+ a pop back when it was all the rage, and now you sometimes get crates that you have to pay to open, so I just sell the crate itself for $2-5 each. never a bad thing to let your games make you some spare change from time to time.

Hey I don't really care if it's $0.04 (ok I do) you're making money just buy playing the game!!!

Well if that is all you are after then selling steam trading cards will give you money for playing any game on steam.
BF ID: Birck #1559845599
Leads: Erza, Natsu, Lofia

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
5 months ago#23
They done denied it agaaain. Lawd.
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
5 months ago#24
Should of just done a charge back. Unless Valve bans you for that.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
5 months ago#25
I'll see how this one goes. Its the kind where they have to read
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: arleas

arleas
5 months ago#26
captsplatter_1 posted...
Should of just done a charge back. Unless Valve bans you for that.

Actually... they do.

Your account gets locked down for fraud.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
5 months ago#27
Monopoman posted...
Connora711 posted...
yohabroha posted...
Connora711 posted...

Well if that is all you are after then selling steam trading cards will give you money for playing any game on steam.

Problem there is you only get a few card drops per game. Much more lucrative to grind crates in pubg
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived