This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
6 months ago#11
you can't play the game for like 500 hours and then decide you want to refund it. that's not how refunds work.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
6 months ago#12
TC you have missed something or aren't telling us something.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
6 months ago#13
I sent in another request for refund and linked my previous ticket, they just denied it cause it's been too long. I did the refund on the game the day of after an hour lol Still didnt get an email about the previous ticket

Ill just keep peckin' them. It's only got 58 minutes on the game
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: arleas

arleas
6 months ago#14
yohabroha posted...
then it wasn't approved

Usually they will tell you it wasn't approved, but it's also possible they sent it in an email and he may have missed it.

Unsugarized_Foo posted...
I sent in another request for refund and linked my previous ticket, they just denied it cause it's been too long. I did the refund on the game the day of after an hour lol Still didnt get an email about the previous ticket

Ill just keep peckin' them. It's only got 58 minutes on the game

It usually seems like my first 1-2 messages to steam support are from a script (based on the text they send me) So maybe if you keep responding they'll at least send you a real message stating why it was denied.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
6 months ago#15
pubg like csgo share a common distinction, you can make back all the money you spent buying the game by playing the game.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
6 months ago#16
Kokuei05 posted...
pubg like csgo share a common distinction, you can make back all the money you spent buying the game by playing the game.

@Kokuei05
How can you make money from pubg? You just sparked an interest.
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
6 months ago#17
Tekken9292 posted...
TC you have missed something or aren't telling us something.
BORED TO DEATH. I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored. I am bored.
http://i.imgur.com/sprnlxX.gif

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#18
Connora711 posted...
Kokuei05 posted...

@Kokuei05

play the game > earn bp > spend bp on crates > sell the crate itself or open it and sell the contents

i've made over double what the game cost me so far and i barely play anymore.

this is what makes the game so enticing for hackers. hack your way to a first place finish = big bp payout = more crates = more money.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
6 months ago#19
yohabroha posted...
Connora711 posted...
Kokuei05 posted...

@Kokuei05

play the game > earn bp > spend bp on crates > sell the crate itself or open it and sell the contents

i've made over double what the game cost me so far and i barely play anymore.

this is what makes the game so enticing for hackers. hack your way to a first place finish = big bp payout = more crates = more money.

Really? Nice. I've never sold anything (from csgo or pubg) but I'm gonna try it tonight and see how it is.
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#20
Connora711 posted...
Really? Nice. I've never sold anything (from csgo or pubg) but I'm gonna try it tonight and see how it is.

it's (obviously) completely dependent on the lootbox drops, so you'll probably get a s*** ton of $0.04 hats or pants but hey, after 200 hours total in the game all those little drops have added up. I've sold some purple gear for $5+ a pop back when it was all the rage, and now you sometimes get crates that you have to pay to open, so I just sell the crate itself for $2-5 each. never a bad thing to let your games make you some spare change from time to time.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm going to assume waiting a month for a steam refund is too long

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived