This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Went to Microcenter today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Went to Microcenter today...

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
6 months ago#41
samurai1900 posted...
Yeah, it's pretty insane, even if it isn't a problem here.

Here's some despair
https://i.imgur.com/uQBSWRW.jpg

nice. but can it run crysis?

s*** i dont even if thats gonna be enough to run the latest ubisoft console port. hopefully nasa helped them out in the cpu department.
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

User Info: MasteroftheArts

MasteroftheArts
6 months ago#42
captsplatter_1 posted...
MasteroftheArts posted...
MELENTIA posted...
That electric bill is going to set off a red flag. Like my buddy who thought he could grow a ton of weed without anyone noticing. But when his electric bill quadrupled, they caught him.

A guy at work said the market crashed, but I guess it didn't actually crash.

It'll be funny because if the cops are running a drug investigation anywhere near that area, their house is going to light up like a christmas tree on their FLIR cameras. Not only that, but the dense installation of those cards will likely look just like a weed farm.

They will fight that its invasion of privacy. Since you are FLIRing everyone. Luckily I got the Dice LA Camo.

Depends on where you are. I believe FLIR'ing from the air is allowed in some areas because it isn't revealing personal information about you in particular, so the 4th amendment doesn't apply here. That, and cops will sometimes just do it, then work backwards to get the probable cause to justify the "official" FLIR that appears on the report later. "Hey, there's a suspicious house on the FLIR. Let's go up to the house under the guise that we got an anonymous tip from a neighbor and pretend to smell weed so we have probable cause to FLIR or just enter the house with a warrant."
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#43
captsplatter_1 posted...
MELENTIA posted...
That electric bill is going to set off a red flag. Like my buddy who thought he could grow a ton of weed without anyone noticing. But when his electric bill quadrupled, they caught him.

A guy at work said the market crashed, but I guess it didn't actually crash.

It'll be funny because if the cops are running a drug investigation anywhere near that area, their house is going to light up like a christmas tree on their FLIR cameras. Not only that, but the dense installation of those cards will likely look just like a weed farm.

They will fight that its invasion of privacy. Since you are FLIRing everyone. Luckily I got the Dice LA Camo.

Depends on where you are. I believe FLIR'ing from the air is allowed in some areas because it isn't revealing personal information about you in particular, so the 4th amendment doesn't apply here. That, and cops will sometimes just do it, then work backwards to get the probable cause to justify the "official" FLIR that appears on the report later. "Hey, there's a suspicious house on the FLIR. Let's go up to the house under the guise that we got an anonymous tip from a neighbor and pretend to smell weed so we have probable cause to FLIR or just enter the house with a warrant."

The only excuse they got, so they gonna go with it. Should of had their house covered in anti FLIR, ok that would be expensive since that's still in the prototype stages.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Biceptual

Biceptual
6 months ago#44
eh hopefully this s*** craps out and i can buy a half price 1080ti on ebay to sli with
Steam: Biceptual | Bnet: Biceptual#1627 | FC: 3179-6963-0491
Origin: Biceptual0 | Twitch: Biceptual0

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#45
Biceptual posted...
eh hopefully this s*** craps out and i can buy a half price 1080ti on ebay to sli with

I smell a crash. Oh wait that's just the popcorn I just made. Want some? I can ride this out for years.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Legolas432

Legolas432
6 months ago#46
captsplatter_1 posted...
Biceptual posted...

I smell a crash. Oh wait that's just the popcorn I just made. Want some? I can ride this out for years.

You're disgusting.

User Info: KnucklesIX

KnucklesIX
6 months ago#47
Supremo posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
God. That picture makes me physically sick.

same here

Agreed
Ginyu Gang

User Info: F0cu5

F0cu5
6 months ago#48
1337toothbrush posted...
The end will be when the market dips far down enough to cause a panic and exchanges close up as people try to get their money.

There's no reason for exchanges to purposefully close up during a crash. They aren't the ones storing and selling the cryptocurrency. They are simply facilitating the transactions between buyers. In fact they would want to stay open at any and all times, because they make their money by earning commissions on trades.
whichmultiplat.com, my current project
discussions on the best release of each game

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
6 months ago#49
If only there were OTHER high performance GPUs on the market and not just one overhyped price efficient model....
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
6 months ago#50
Tekken9292 posted...
If only there were OTHER high performance GPUs on the market and not just one overhyped price efficient model....

Name another card you're thinking of. Guarantee it's been affected as well.
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Went to Microcenter today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived