This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Went to Microcenter today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Went to Microcenter today...

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
4 weeks ago#31
Kyle1022 posted...
1337toothbrush posted...
Yet you couldn't come up with a reason for how that is wrong. Thanks for playing!

I'm not gonna go around looking for people who made those claims. Don't care enough. We've both seen it enough. You can keep pretending though if it makes you feel better!

So you're full of s***. Okay then.
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8

User Info: MELENTIA

MELENTIA
4 weeks ago#32
That electric bill is going to set off a red flag. Like my buddy who thought he could grow a ton of weed without anyone noticing. But when his electric bill quadrupled, they caught him.

A guy at work said the market crashed, but I guess it didn't actually crash.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#33
MELENTIA posted...
That electric bill is going to set off a red flag. Like my buddy who thought he could grow a ton of weed without anyone noticing. But when his electric bill quadrupled, they caught him.

Depending on the state he can grow his own weed, but he is gonna need a permit unless he is only growing a couple of pots for himself. Obviously he did not have a permit.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: MasteroftheArts

MasteroftheArts
4 weeks ago#34
MELENTIA posted...

It'll be funny because if the cops are running a drug investigation anywhere near that area, their house is going to light up like a christmas tree on their FLIR cameras. Not only that, but the dense installation of those cards will likely look just like a weed farm.
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#35
MasteroftheArts posted...
MELENTIA posted...

It'll be funny because if the cops are running a drug investigation anywhere near that area, their house is going to light up like a christmas tree on their FLIR cameras. Not only that, but the dense installation of those cards will likely look just like a weed farm.

They will fight that its invasion of privacy. Since you are FLIRing everyone. Luckily I got the Dice LA Camo.
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: YouSadPlebians

YouSadPlebians
4 weeks ago#36
The irony is the only reason crypto currency has value is because of the rarity and difficulty in acquiring it.

But thanks to this explosion in popularity, getting it will be faster and easier.

The result the market will over saturate and the value will plummet.

Even in the short term, many businesses and financial institutions are recognizing what a silly financial system it is, and are dropping support for it.

If no one will trade you for it. Your currency is worthless.

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#37
YouSadPlebians posted...
The irony is the only reason crypto currency has value is because of the rarity and difficulty in acquiring it.

But thanks to this explosion in popularity, getting it will be faster and easier.

The result the market will over saturate and the value will plummet.

Even in the short term, many businesses and financial institutions are recognizing what a silly financial system it is, and are dropping support for it.

If no one will trade you for it. Your currency is worthless.

Which means if you got in on it from very early you walking away rich. If you are starting to get into it, good luck.

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
4 weeks ago#38
Probably see gangs and celebrities wearing graphics cards as bling soon, as a sign of their prosperity.

User Info: RainblowDash

RainblowDash
4 weeks ago#39
1337toothbrush posted...
samurai1900 posted...
Yeah, it's pretty insane, even if it isn't a problem here.

Here's some despair
https://i.imgur.com/uQBSWRW.jpg

I'd laugh so hard if the market crashed and they were stuck with all those graphics cards without making their money back. The cherry on the top would be that the couple that "mines together" and thus "stays together" separates over the incident. With a post like that, it's begging for that outcome.

Realistically they would still make back over half the money spent on all this.
Ryzen 7 1700X - Sapphire RX Vega 64 - ASRock Fatal1ty X370
Samsung 960 EVO 500gb - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16gb - Silverstone SX700 700W
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Went to Microcenter today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived