This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what software do you actually use to mine with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what software do you actually use to mine with?

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 months ago#1
I've tried a few that articles and websites have suggested and literally every single one of them were flagged as malware or viruses by my security system before I even had a chance to run the .exe for the program to install it. What one is safe to actually use?

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
3 months ago#2
I've used Claymore in the past
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: d209999

d209999
3 months ago#3
http://minesweeperonline.com
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
3 months ago#4
Usually the software comes prebundled in the sys32 folder. The thing is... You need to delete the residual files first before installing bitcoin torrent.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 months ago#5
LazyyAmerican posted...
Usually the software comes prebundled in the sys32 folder. The thing is... You need to delete the residual files first before installing bitcoin torrent.

Lol....I see what you did there.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: kblaze13

kblaze13
3 months ago#6
JKatarn posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

Lol....I see what you did there.

I see nothing wrong with his statement. He's helping out the PC gaming community.
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 months ago#7
NiceHash.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#8
I really hate you guys.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Metalfan49

Metalfan49
3 months ago#9
Nanopool has some quick start guides for software download and config
I'm kidding, don't use this site at all. At least, make sure you use something with good dispute resolution to pay with

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
3 months ago#10
Terraria mostly. I used to do a lot of mining with Starbound, but then it started crashing on startup for no apparent reason. I occasionally do some mining with Darkout as well, but it's a bit of an unfinished project.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what software do you actually use to mine with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived