This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Case Fan Recommendation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Case Fan Recommendation

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
4 weeks ago#1
Planning on building a new system in the next few weeks, GPU craziness aside, and I need some recommendations for intake fans.

I'm looking for 140mm, RGB fans, for intake on the front of a MasterCase Maker 5. I've checked on all the major fan brands and I'm confused between the Airflow and Static Pressure models they all make.

Anybody got some fans they could point me towards?
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
4 weeks ago#2
Can't recommend any RGB fans, since I never cared for them. But for intake you want to have static pressure fans. They are designed to push air through spaces with obstacles, like the frontpanel, radiators or drivecages.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
4 weeks ago#3
Sanyo Denki 109R1212H1011 is one of the best fans ever made, if not the best. These are good if you plug them into a fan controller as well. https://www.amazon.com/Scythe-DFS123812H-3000-Ultra-Kaze-120mm/dp/B001JKNMBE
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
4 weeks ago#4
corsair ML pro
corsair LL

both are great looking rgb static/air fans. the ML ones are a bit better with static pressure.

I got ML red led ones before they came out with the rgb ones. damn their 5 year warranty. I'm gonna be stuck with them for a long time
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 weeks ago#5
AF140 fans
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Case Fan Recommendation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived