This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hyper Light Drifter is 50% off on Steam. Do yourself a favor and purchase it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hyper Light Drifter is 50% off on Steam. Do yourself a favor and purchase it.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 weeks ago#41
I will not purchase it.

You face free men here!
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
4 weeks ago#42
@dangerman77 I'm pretty sure Anita and Zoe got listed because they helped support the game financially or maybe helped the team out at a game convention. It'd be pretty stupid not to give credit regardless of who it is, especially if the reason is just to avoid offending someone.

edit: Kanye West is also in the special thanks credits amusingly enough, but that was because he went out of his way to offer to compose music for the game. He didn't though, because the team already found their dream composer; Disasterpiece.
A pc's brain is the cpu, its heart is the motherboard, its stomach is the hard drive, and its anus is the user.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
4 weeks ago#43
Killah Priest posted...
its alright, nothing special wouldn't really recommend for or against.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 weeks ago#44
Got the collectors edition and yes, it's definitely worth a run through at least once.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
4 weeks ago#45
A little too pixlated for me....you can do old school games with a smoother look imo. Even Dead Cells looks more so smooth in motion.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
4 weeks ago#46
I'll purchase the game when someone gives me the money for it. If I should do myself a favor and buy it, you should do yourself a favor and give me the money for it.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hyper Light Drifter is 50% off on Steam. Do yourself a favor and purchase it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived