This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which PC Games are YOU excited about this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which PC Games are YOU excited about this year?

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
1 month ago#21
Me and my co-op buddy are highly anticipating Hunt: Showdown.

It's going to be a Crytek game where four teams of two 19th century bounty hunters are deployed on a large foresty/farmlands map with lots of vegetation during the night. The objective is to hunt down a supernatural boss monster while also competing against the other 3 teams Battle Royale style (so no respawns). There are also PvE zombies and special NPCs to contend with.
Once a team slays the boss monster, they get it's trophy and have to get to an extraction zone. The game then becomes a capture the flag style deathmatch where the remaining teams will want to find the team carrying the trophy and kill them for it before they can leave the map.

Overall, it seems like it will be a slow, sneaky and tactical co-op shooter with 4-way teams and a spooky setting and will have 5 different boss monsters and an assortment of unlockable gear for the players. (hopefully ready by launch).
Slated to release late this year.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: fsunolez75

fsunolez75
1 month ago#22
Day 1 buys
Ffxii
Ori and the Blind Forest 2 (assuming its out this year)
Darksiders 3
Cyberneptunia

Wait (for sale or reviews)
Soul Caliber 6 (5 was just so bad, that 6 is not a day 1 buy. May also get for different system if theres different specials)
Lost Sphear
Money saving tip: Since it costs 2 cents to share your thoughts, and you only get a penny for them, just stop talking.

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
1 month ago#23
Oh also, GTFO.
Another co-op shooter.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
1 month ago#24
fsunolez75 posted...
Ori and the Blind Forest 2 (assuming its out this year)

Good call, forgot about that one. It's actually called Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
1 month ago#25
I'm more excited about content coming to the games I do play rather than something new (PUBG, R6S). However, Monster Hunter does look cool and I'm sure they'll be some sleeper hits we don't even know about yet.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
1 month ago#26
ffxii is a day 1 buy for me.

Otherwise interested in:

Ni no kuni 2
battletech
warhammer 40k: gladius
call of cthulu
cyberpunk 2077
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which PC Games are YOU excited about this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived