This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CALL OF DUTY WW2 The Resistance Event Trailer 2018 video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CALL OF DUTY WW2 The Resistance Event Trailer 2018 video

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
5 months ago#11
pablow65 posted...
a couple of people did its not bad at all.

That's funny because I've heard the exact opposite and that it's absolutely terrible, one of the worst CoDs to date.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

it_r_over9000
5 months ago#12
captsplatter_1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Extend a middle finger to the community, the community extends a middle finger to you. Let the casuals have the series. Most of the old playerbase that made it worth playing is doing other things. Ironically, almost exactly what killed COD on the PC.

They just need to bring back the good ole rent a servers from BF4 and BF3.

Ah yes, so we can have our cancerous 500% instant vehicle spawn servers back for every single server. And those that aren't vehicle maps are the Metro-style infantry grinder maps.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
5 months ago#13
it_r_over9000 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Extend a middle finger to the community, the community extends a middle finger to you. Let the casuals have the series. Most of the old playerbase that made it worth playing is doing other things. Ironically, almost exactly what killed COD on the PC.

Ah yes, so we can have our cancerous 500% instant vehicle spawn servers back for every single server. And those that aren't vehicle maps are the Metro-style infantry grinder maps.

No, so we can have proper communities and admins capable of policing them. The fact the metro morons would self quarantine is just a bonus.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
5 months ago#14
it_r_over9000 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Never had any of those issues. It was mostly don't use Stingers and s***. Besides, within reason, if you are paying for a server, you should do what you want with it.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: KCGemini

KCGemini
5 months ago#15
captsplatter_1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
I'm waiting on Battlefield WW2 instead. Not confirmed but rumors are the next one is WW2.

If they botch it as badly as BF1 I don't think I'll care.

Honestly the only s***ty thing they did was mess up the rent a server. The casual playstyle for it was ok. Also I think they got two teams working on Battlefield.

They made it too casual IMO. Honestly I'd still be playing the hell out of BC2 and BF3 if they had people playing them.
What's wrong with the world these days is people don't have any common sense.
http://i.imgur.com/4p4wGOs.png

it_r_over9000
5 months ago#16
captsplatter_1 posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Never had any of those issues. It was mostly don't use Stingers and s***. Besides, within reason, if you are paying for a server, you should do what you want with it.

That's equally as stupid and sounds a lot like the dumbass server rules people had on BF3 on console and those rules weren't even enforceable unless an admin was watching the kill feed constantly.

User Info: gwizzler

gwizzler
5 months ago#17
captsplatter_1 posted...
Honestly the only s***ty thing they did was mess up the rent a server. The casual playstyle for it was ok. Also I think they got two teams working on Battlefield.

No, it's a legitimate s*** game. It's bog-standard BF with a WWI skin, nothing more. They didn't change up the gameplay at all to fit WWI, they just plugged WWI into their formula.
"If the animals can find the strength, why can't we?" - Casey Foster

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
5 months ago#18
yohabroha posted...
Edavy89 posted...
I didn't think anyone actually bought the base game, so who cares?

there's almost 8k ppl playing which is considered thriving for a pc call of duty

I'm not sure I agree considering it's the second month after release. I mean, it lost 50% of its player base month one, and in the last 30 days has dropped another 20% of what remained. It's hemorrhaging faster than a severed carotid artery.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
5 months ago#19
Edavy89 posted...
yohabroha posted...
Edavy89 posted...
I didn't think anyone actually bought the base game, so who cares?

there's almost 8k ppl playing which is considered thriving for a pc call of duty

I'm not sure I agree considering it's the second month after release. I mean, it lost 50% of its player base month one, and in the last 30 days has dropped another 20% of what remained. It's hemorrhaging faster than a severed carotid artery.

it has less appeal than Black Ops III to the people who still buy call of duty on PC, which are those that supported Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, etc. the numbers on PC were always going to be lower because Black Ops III still maintained some of the playerbase.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
5 months ago#20
Also it's not really a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. There's over 3x as many people playing it as the next Call of Duty. I never said that it was sustainable or that it will stay that way forever. If you bought the game right now though, you're entering the most thriving CoD population on PC.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CALL OF DUTY WW2 The Resistance Event Trailer 2018 video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived