This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good games that will show me the power of the PC and wow me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good games that will show me the power of the PC and wow me?

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
4 weeks ago#41
Anything you played a lot on consoles
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud
(message deleted)

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
4 weeks ago#43
Kerr Avon posted...
It's not a strawman at all, it's a logical extension of the original (ridiculous) argument. And if I cooked something and really messed it up, then I wouldn't eat it, I'd eat something else. Unless you are so poor that you literally can't afford to eat anything else, then why would you eat something that was ruined so badly that it was "f***ed up" as you put it?

Exactly, I wouldn’t play a game at 30FPS unless I didn’t have a choice or any better games to play. Better to eat a ruined meal than to go hungry.

And people are happy with 30fps because it's perfectly playable. But no one wants to eat garbage. But prove me wrong, post a video online of you going through your neighbours' dustbins, and you pulling out rancid leftovers and eating them. According to your (stupid and childish) logic, that's the same as gaming at 30fps.

Go on, do it.

Not literal garbage you silly man. “Garbage”, when talking about food refers to low quality food that’s bad for your health. McDonald’s etc. McDonald’s is low quality food just like 30FPS is low quality gaming; just because many people enjoy it doesn’t change what it is.
i7 3820 @ 4.5GHz | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | 8GB Samsung DDR3 2133 | PCP&C 600W
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good games that will show me the power of the PC and wow me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived